PDA

View Full Version : peugeot 307 2.0 hdi edc15c2 EGR OFF

Neorej
23rd November, 2019, 12:51 PM
Hey guys,

Can someone please help me with the egr of this car?
The dpf was removed without problem. Tested different files for egr off but the valve goes open instead of closed and keep getting p0404 in cluster module...
If i disconnect the plug of the egr, car runs fine but mil light is on.
I've searched the forum but can't download any files because i'm a newbie :-)
Here is the dpf off file

ieyildirim
23rd November, 2019, 01:14 PM
I think the file is corrupted

Neorej
23rd November, 2019, 01:32 PM
Thanks for the reply ieyildirim
I've read/write with kessv2
car runs fine with this software no fault on DPF
had no problems or errors during read/write and tested different files without problem (or solution)
I can send the original file if you like

mysterious
24th November, 2019, 01:43 PM
Here yo have. Disconnect egr's electromagnetic valve. And try with your experience help forum users.

Neorej
30th November, 2019, 06:41 PM
Thank you for the reply mysterious.
This car keeps on bugging me tho... :2in1:
Car runs fine, EGR is off, but still the mil light is on and the display of the car shows "problem with exhaust"
I don't have fault codes in the engine management. (strange that the mil light is always on?)
In the instrument cluster there is p0404 (EGR)
Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this error code? Or solution to get the mil light off...

Only DPF OFF software and egr connected the fault code is gone in the instrument cluster. But no long term solution because egr valve is broken..

naskochipa
30th November, 2019, 07:12 PM
Thank you for the reply mysterious.
This car keeps on bugging me tho... :2in1:
Car runs fine, EGR is off, but still the mil light is on and the display of the car shows "problem with exhaust"
I don't have fault codes in the engine management. (strange that the mil light is always on?)
In the instrument cluster there is p0404 (EGR)
Does anyone have an idea how to get rid of this error code? Or solution to get the mil light off...

Only DPF OFF software and egr connected the fault code is gone in the instrument cluster. But no long term solution because egr valve is broken..

Pass- PM

Thancks and reputation

test and report