PDA

View Full Version : ANy1 in da UK know

stone
21st September, 2008, 10:48 PM
Hi all ma mates wants hes wii chiped but dunno where to get t chipped, I know a few websites that sell da chips but no one to fit it. I had mine done a year ago but now the people that did it got raided by the feds so just askin if any1 can lead me to the correct road.

thank in advance

stone

Curious123
21st September, 2008, 10:53 PM
I have not had mine done as it is still under warranty but a number of members on this forum have had their done byt this member.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f16/offering-my-services-278/

tricksterdude
22nd September, 2008, 09:49 PM
wiiman is the best man for the job imo. he's done a couple for me in the past.

mistermofo
3rd December, 2008, 08:58 PM
just get a mod chip with a pre soldered clip and DIY

saves you having to send it to and from

really easy to do just search you tube and there are loads of vids on the subject will take you no longer than 15 minutes to to the whole process

you pay more for the clip but save on postage etc

and if you under warranty and your wii dies just open it back up and pull the chip off and you sorted

because no soldering is involved it will really be hard to tell you have had it modified

dell_xps
5th December, 2008, 01:41 PM
just get a mod chip with a pre soldered clip and DIY

saves you having to send it to and from

really easy to do just search you tube and there are loads of vids on the subject will take you no longer than 15 minutes to to the whole process

you pay more for the clip but save on postage etc

and if you under warranty and your wii dies just open it back up and pull the chip off and you sorted

because no soldering is involved it will really be hard to tell you have had it modified

Sound advice !!!:rock: