PDA

View Full Version : Putting a new key into the eeprom

urgan
27th November, 2019, 10:32 AM
Hi everyone,
I was modded the eeprom file to add a new key. I just replace the ID of the new key over the old one. Can someone tell me does bin file contains 2 keys?
Attached both files original and new one. The old bin file also contains 2 keys, but second I don`t have it, therefore try to replace it. My question is that way is correct?
In original bin file the present key is 898E1463 and the second I think 858E1463. I was replaced the second with new one 131F7568.
Car is Chrysler town and country 2007

Regards

kiszka
27th November, 2019, 10:41 AM
Hi everyone,
I was modded the eeprom file to add a new key. I just replace the ID of the new key over the old one. Can someone tell me does bin file contains 2 keys?
Attached both files original and new one. The old bin file also contains 2 keys, but second I don`t have it, therefore try to replace it. My question is that way is correct?
In original bin file the present key is 898E1463 and the second I think 858E1463. I was replaced the second with new one 131F7568.
Car is Chrysler town and country 2007

Regards
99% of cars this method does not work

urgan
27th November, 2019, 11:11 AM
How disappointing. Can someone help with adding the new key or physically need it?

Agilechaveiros
27th November, 2019, 02:07 PM
diagnóstico obd2 (sbb, spk900, xpad , x100 ) pincode is 0310

urgan
27th November, 2019, 02:33 PM
Yes, with obd programmer does work, but the problem is for some reason the immobilizer is OFF and with programmer does not work. When starting the process the immo recognize the key and can`t proceed forwаrd. The car does starting with any key in the moment but remote does not work because is not programmed into the immo. Therefore I want to make via eeprom.

kiszka
27th November, 2019, 02:47 PM
Yes, with obd programmer does work, but the problem is for some reason the immobilizer is OFF and with programmer does not work. When starting the process the immo recognize the key and can`t proceed forwаrd. The car does starting with any key in the moment but remote does not work because is not programmed into the immo. Therefore I want to make via eeprom.

the remote control does not work, only based on the transponder ID

urgan
27th November, 2019, 03:17 PM
I agree that. In this car if the key is programmed the remote should be works. Therefor looking for way to made this. For our locksmiths in Bulgaria is too complicated to do this job with eeprom.

ray-ray
27th November, 2019, 04:08 PM
I.D. 46 chip with a challenge code from the car. Even cloning the chip that wouldn’t work til you gather the info. Or challenge code off the car’s ignition.

urgan
27th November, 2019, 04:30 PM
More complicated than I think. What is challenge code?