PDA

View Full Version : Toyota Avensis 2.2 D-cat Problem

kotarski88
27th November, 2019, 12:52 PM
Hi all. Can I please off dpf in my Toyota ? Denso 175822-737 76F0038GD TOYOTA(P777) dumps from K-tag. I have problem with my Ecu, becouse I have temp. 90 my car My car smokes very blue when adding gas. Injections are good and I think the driver has decoded. Can somebody help me? please. Maybe Someone Have good dump for this ECU ? Probably my is damage

Tempomat
27th November, 2019, 12:56 PM
I have a Toyota Auris with the same engine.

These engines have a fifth injector which injects fuel into number 4 cylinder exhaust port to actively regenerate the DPF. It's either stuck open or It's injector feedback value is too high.

Obtain yourself a copy of Toyota Techstream to view these values.

You'll most likely need to replace the injector, reset the ECU and then force a DPNR regeneration so the ECU can relearn the injector feedback value. The feedback value is used so the ECU knows how much fuel is needed to get the DPF up to temperature. If it's too high it will dump too much fuel with not enough oxygen given the blue smoke (diesel smoke isn't always black).

EDIT: You'll need to physically remove the DPF before you remove it through software otherwise the DPF will become physically blocked and wont be able to clear itself as it hasn't got the routines needed to do so.

Lew.

kotarski88
27th November, 2019, 01:24 PM
This is read from minivci

Tempomat
27th November, 2019, 10:08 PM
Can't open your file

kotarski88
28th November, 2019, 09:21 AM
Try now. I change file and will ok

Ignasvw
28th November, 2019, 09:33 AM
Your file is original

Tempomat
28th November, 2019, 11:52 AM
You see the Exhaust Fuel Addition Feedback value? Thats for the firth injector for the active regeneration of the DPF.

I can also see that its been 23 minutes since DTCs have been cleared. Id suggest you pull the battery for 15 minutes before reconnecting it again to reset the ecu to clear the feedbacck values and fuel trim.

Make sure the engine is cold. Connect toyota tech stream and monitor both exhaust temperatures, exhaust fuel addition as well as the differential pressure sensor, and the active monitors for the DPNR regeneration and PM PM regeneration.

Once youve done that, activate a manual DPNR regeneration.

Now go for a motorway cruise for like 30 minutes. Exhaust tempratures should reach 500-650 Celsius. The feedback value should also increase accordingly. Try to maintain 60-70mph and be really smooth and steady whilst accelerating to give maximum time for the regeneration to stay active. If engine load is too high during acceleration the regeneration flreturns to standby before steady conditions are realised.

If it goes above 1.45 then youll need to replace the 5th injector. Theyre pretty cheap

kotarski88
30th November, 2019, 05:24 PM
Could you mark me which parameters to look at?

Tempomat
1st December, 2019, 03:54 PM
I just did!

Read the comment carefully