PDA

View Full Version : EDC16C35 BMW 330D 231 hp good dpf off solution

goyodesanctis
3rd December, 2019, 10:06 AM
726/5000

Hello partners!!!!
I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to cancel the dpf of this car, which has made the complete exhaust line, so, I do not know if by not carrying the particulate filter sensors, it is putting post injection all the time.
From idle it is unbearable to be next to the car, and I do not know what to do, because I tried to do it, even taking maps of other dams, attached mappack, and the behavior remains the same.
Anyone have a good solution please, for this car ???
Especially so that it does not inject post injection, and does not regenerate ???
Attached ori, my test, with the dtc off, and a small mappack that I extracted from several of us, any help really and incredibly appreciated.
Cheers!!!

naskochipa
3rd December, 2019, 10:19 AM
726/5000

Hello partners!!!!
I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to cancel the dpf of this car, which has made the complete exhaust line, so, I do not know if by not carrying the particulate filter sensors, it is putting post injection all the time.
From idle it is unbearable to be next to the car, and I do not know what to do, because I tried to do it, even taking maps of other dams, attached mappack, and the behavior remains the same.
Anyone have a good solution please, for this car ???
Especially so that it does not inject post injection, and does not regenerate ???
Attached ori, my test, with the dtc off, and a small mappack that I extracted from several of us, any help really and incredibly appreciated.
Cheers!!!

Upload the original file delete all errors reset the DPF and differential pressure sensor and upload my file tested solution works 100%

Thancks and reputation

tests and report pass-PM

naskochipa
3rd December, 2019, 10:21 AM
Your box is full I cannot send my password

goyodesanctis
3rd December, 2019, 10:31 AM
Your box is full I cannot send my password
Now you can.Thank you mate!!!
I have autocom delphi, reset dpf running or reset like new dpf installed???How can I reset diff pressure???I think I have no option with this tool.Regards!!!

VortexRR
3rd December, 2019, 12:55 PM
sorry but why not try some software? on the web there are many

VortexRR
3rd December, 2019, 01:03 PM
I can't download the file any more and I'll do it for you ...