PDA

View Full Version : Opel vectra c dash dump (instrument)

Iteb
3rd January, 2010, 03:09 PM
Hello to all. Does anyone know how to decode a dump file (bin* file ) to clear text, from a vectra c instruments ECU?
Thanks in advance.

Here is the dump file

PremierD
3rd January, 2010, 03:27 PM
Hello to all. Does anyone know how to decode a dump file (bin* file ) to clear text, from a vectra c instruments ECU?
Thanks in advance.

Here is the dump file

What Text mate .....?

Iteb
3rd January, 2010, 04:12 PM
With clear text, I mean, if there is a program that can display the contents of the ecu.I do not want know milage, but the rest of the contents.
Thanks.

PremierD
3rd January, 2010, 04:20 PM
With clear text, I mean, if there is a program that can display the contents of the ecu.I do not want know milage, but the rest of the contents.
Thanks.

C66 eeprom mate .... And the Text or Asc11 on the right hand side IS what's in it ....and its 31,000 km's 19,300 miles (approx)

Iteb
3rd January, 2010, 04:36 PM
Thanks for your reply, kind of you to calculate milage, but the dump contains more information, as an index code configuration and more ... how can you find out it?
Thanks

PremierD
3rd January, 2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks for your reply, kind of you to calculate milage, but the dump contains more information, as an index code configuration and more ... how can you find out it?
Thanks

Yep it does mate ... rev counter fuel and temp and a whole lot more .. kmh mph ...But I'm not sure that there is a program ..that can tell you what is what ....But I will give it some thought ....

Iteb
3rd January, 2010, 04:58 PM
I was thinking, the file is a bin file and there must be a way to decode it.OPCOM open this file when the instrument is connected to the car, but this particular instrument has an unusual identifering nr. so it is impossible to change variant code...

PremierD
3rd January, 2010, 05:23 PM
I was thinking, the file is a bin file and there must be a way to decode it.OPCOM open this file when the instrument is connected to the car, but this particular instrument has an unusual identifering nr. so it is impossible to change variant code...
As I said mate ...I will ask the right people ...and get back to you ...

Iteb
3rd January, 2010, 05:43 PM
Thanks PremierD

Iteb
6th January, 2010, 01:08 AM
Does anyone have any news ?

Iteb
8th January, 2010, 04:46 PM
Someone who has a, Vectra C hatchback 2006 and onwards, instrument cluster dump (index code 00405)?
Thanks in advance

Iteb
20th March, 2010, 05:15 PM
Does anyone have any news ? :help: