PDA

View Full Version : Need support for Mercedes ML320 W164 - dpf lights come on and problems with tune

khaos87
9th December, 2019, 04:32 PM
Hello members, i have problem with one ML320 CDI W164, the car is with removed DPF, have DPF off map and stage 1, but the dpf light comes on after 2000km, also the car have hesitation, when have hard acceleration, when the gearbox shift from 3 to 4 gear ( its like the ESP goes on accelerate and after that stalls) and after 5-10 seconds goes accelerate without issues. After that trying different remap, but that hesitation it's on every gear.... I need someone who really have idea from that engines to check where is the issue with that files..
Regards

naskochipa
9th December, 2019, 06:33 PM
Hello members, i have problem with one ML320 CDI W164, the car is with removed DPF, have DPF off map and stage 1, but the dpf light comes on after 2000km, also the car have hesitation, when have hard acceleration, when the gearbox shift from 3 to 4 gear ( its like the ESP goes on accelerate and after that stalls) and after 5-10 seconds goes accelerate without issues. After that trying different remap, but that hesitation it's on every gear.... I need someone who really have idea from that engines to check where is the issue with that files..
Regards

Hi i had the same problem i tried many files and in the end it turned out that the file should be read by BDM and everything came in place you just need a BDM file to stop DP

AVDigitale
9th December, 2019, 07:37 PM
no need bdm to make dpf or egr in this cars
if you need from obd i can contact me

khaos87
16th December, 2019, 10:42 AM
Update, after trying the completely different remap from different tuner, the car is behavior very strange - only with dpf and egr off file the car cutting the power around 2400-2600 rpm on hard acceleration on every gear. I've check there's no modifications on the file for boost or fuel, after that i've try the original file that was taken off from the car - there's no issues at all , no cutting the power, runs well, only throwing errors for dpf... Can someone support, or having issue like that?
Thanks in advance...
Regards!

Ignasvw
16th December, 2019, 10:53 AM
Upload ori

khaos87
16th December, 2019, 12:03 PM
Upload ori

Thanks for fast answer, in attached archive is all files that i have for that car, first tune - slight tune cuts power in higher gears and no good dpf off solution, second tune is i think more power, but is cutting the power on every gear and rpm... the dpf and egr off is only that without tune, no error for dpf or egr, but the car is cutting the power around 2400-2600 rpm, the original file -the car has no problems with cutting or hesitation...
Regards

khaos87
17th December, 2019, 10:48 AM
It's seems to be some poltergeist in the ECU.. No one have solution..

Ignasvw
17th December, 2019, 11:40 AM
Here is what you need

khaos87
17th December, 2019, 12:39 PM
Here is what you need
Many many many thanks mate! Will try on the car and report.
Regards

khaos87
21st December, 2019, 12:45 AM
Ignasvw (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/463834-Ignasvw)
you are GOD!!!!!! The car runs like a dream, no error , no cutoff engine.. JUST PERFECT!!!!!!
Regards!!!!!!!!