PDA

View Full Version : About CVN (Calibration Verification number) , informations?

bigbang63
9th December, 2019, 04:42 PM
hello everybody,
I would like to have informations about this CVN (Calibration Verification number), to know if the CVN is recalculated (with genuine tool) just for ODB write, and if I write with ktag clone the CVN isn't changed or CVN need to be adjust for both ?
I want to know if I write on table with ktag, my warranty risk to be disable in case of mecanichal problem, if the original garage connect their tools on my car.
thanks for your answers!

figani
10th December, 2019, 08:28 AM
hello everybody,
I would like to have informations about this CVN (Calibration Verification number), to know if the CVN is recalculated (with genuine tool) just for ODB write, and if I write with ktag clone the CVN isn't changed or CVN need to be adjust for both ?
I want to know if I write on table with ktag, my warranty risk to be disable in case of mecanichal problem, if the original garage connect their tools on my car.
thanks for your answers!

with trasdata, new genius, ktag, kess, cmd, bitbox, tgflash, maybe also other tools...
they correct the value through writing process...

all clones (as I know) donŽt do it...
youŽll have to correct it manualy in modified map before writing...

When I help you press Thanks and Reputation...

bigbang63
10th December, 2019, 08:38 AM
with trasdata, new genius, ktag, kess, cmd, bitbox, tgflash, maybe also other tools...
they correct the value through writing process...

all clones (as I know) donŽt do it...
youŽll have to correct it manualy in modified map before writing...

When I help you press Thanks and Reputation...

thank you for these informations, have you a solution in the map, where is it localised ? odb or boot mod it's the same , i must modify the map in the file?