PDA

View Full Version : HYUNDAI TERRACAN 2.9 ECU NOT FOUND

nesck
17th December, 2019, 06:53 PM
Hello, I have made a full read to a delphi ddcr in a hyundai terracan and I have modified the file and it does not start, then I have loaded the ori file and it does not start, first I have done it with kess, then with galletto, always the same. I have uploaded a file that I found in another post and I try to match unit and car start but I cant match injectors codes. Car cant accelerate and gives me DTC P1300. What do you think about that?My car is kia with same ecu.I leave the original file in case someone can help me

terracanori is the file extracted before doing anything, and the dccrfull is the file that if I start the car but it stays at 1300rpm
Hello, I have made a full read to a delphi ddcr in a hyundai terracan and I have modified the file and it does not start, then I have loaded the ori file and it does not start, first I have done it with kess, then with galletto, always the same. I have uploaded a file that I found in another post and I try to match unit and car start but I cant match injectors codes. Car cant accelerate and gives me DTC P1300. What do you think about that?My car is kia with same ecu.I leave the original file in case someone can help me

icezero2010
18th December, 2019, 06:23 PM
use the search button i has done here a solution

chriaran
31st January, 2020, 05:08 PM
Did you solve the issue? How did you do it?

Babos
31st January, 2020, 05:34 PM
I can to fix that. Write me.

Robbaa1
4th February, 2020, 04:06 PM
if it helps you then I can send the original terracan load with automatic transmission