PDA

View Full Version : OPEL MERIVA Z16XEP

robert1232
18th December, 2019, 05:48 AM
HELLO EVERYONE I HAVE PROBLEM WITH 12249823 MT35 2.1 KLINE.SECURITY WAIT TIME ACTIVE I WAIT FOR 24 HOURS(POWER ON) AND TIME STILL STANDING. HOW TO DEACTIVATE IT. I HAVE ORGINAL ECU AND I HAVE PIN CODE WITH BOTH HOW TO MAKE A CLONE?

volorucinski
18th December, 2019, 07:50 AM
Hello. How much time does it show at this moment on Security wait time? In Immobiliserit must show the remaining time...Check and wait untill it finishes. Do not try to clone the files from an ecu that is in SWT. You can enter with Opcom at Variant coding and see all the settings there, or make a picture on it to remember. Then put the second ecu on the car, reset it, (it might be a total reset of each modules on the car and reprogram them), make the adaptation and you will start the car.

robert1232
18th December, 2019, 07:55 AM
OK BUT THE TIME IS 21HOURS
TOO RESET ECU
IF I NO RESET ECU CANT PROGRAM

MNenad
18th December, 2019, 10:37 AM
Hello,
Yes you have to reset second hand ECU to be able to program it. U can reset with carprog or Op-com if you have pin for ECU. There is lots of videos on Youtube for changing ECU on Opel
Regards
Nenad

volorucinski
18th December, 2019, 10:44 AM
Please, consider this: never reset with Carprog!!! Read pin code with Carprog and reset with OPcom.

volorucinski
18th December, 2019, 10:46 AM
OK BUT THE TIME IS 21HOURS
TOO RESET ECU
IF I NO RESET ECU CANT PROGRAM

If you can't leave the car powered after night, you can connect the ecu on desk and leave it a day connected and the security time will start the countdown.