PDA

View Full Version : PASSAT 1.6TDI PCR2.1 2014 EGR/DTC

laslous
21st December, 2019, 04:39 PM
Hey friends, i have VW PASSAT 2014 1.6TDI PCR2.1 :
i did DPF OFF for it before and all works ok, today i have scanned it with VCDS and i have 2 DTC P0402 EGR and P0299
i did it EGR off like everytime i do it, and all it's ok , no DTC after Scanning, but when i test the car , at 3000+ RPM : Spring light in the dash and car don't answer properly.
So someone please can help me with that DTC P0299
Or please help me to EGR and DTC it ( P0402/P0299)
and thank you.

jurebv
21st December, 2019, 07:49 PM
Here, i completely removed egr and related dtcs (on your dpfoff file)

your file In attachment

Best Regards

laslous
22nd December, 2019, 01:09 PM

your file In attachment

Best Regards
Thank you bro , i will test and report it ^^

jurebv
22nd December, 2019, 11:51 PM
Nothing to test, its manual solution from damos that has been tested, many times

206tc
23rd December, 2019, 01:03 AM

your file In attachment

Best Regards

The p0299 code is lack of turbo pressure, deleting the DTC the vehicle also goes into limp mode ...
Won't you have open egr and lose pressure?
Apart from modifying the file, you will have to place a sheet in the egr to block it.
It's not like that?

jurebv
23rd December, 2019, 10:25 AM
In most cases egr is not leaking and constantly releasing exhaust gases but its control has problem so it gets stuck after a while, which wont be problem if it doesnt open at all, underboost error is related to it, use my file and should be fine

laslous
23rd December, 2019, 04:25 PM
The p0299 code is lack of turbo pressure, deleting the DTC the vehicle also goes into limp mode ...
Won't you have open egr and lose pressure?
Apart from modifying the file, you will have to place a sheet in the egr to block it.
It's not like that?
I placed a sheet and i blocked the EGR but still same problem , i think there is a problem in the turbo

laslous
23rd December, 2019, 04:28 PM
In most cases egr is not leaking and constantly releasing exhaust gases but its control has problem so it gets stuck after a while, which wont be problem if it doesnt open at all, underboost error is related to it, use my file and should be fine
your file fine, but i think there is problem in the turbo
P0299 come over after runing the car over 3000rpm

jurebv
23rd December, 2019, 08:11 PM
With my file there is guaranteed no spring/heater light, if you still get underboost dtc then your turbo definatel has a problem

laslous
23rd December, 2019, 08:26 PM
With my file there is guaranteed no spring/heater light, if you still get underboost dtc then your turbo definatel has a problem yeah you are right bro, i will check the turbo and thank you again