PDA

View Full Version : 8f3 marelli

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 08:30 PM
there is anyone who can make a stage 3 remap of a marelli 8f3 from 1,3 multijet?

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 08:37 PM
what modifications have you done to this engine to be asking for a stage 3 for it lol

flag
26th December, 2019, 08:48 PM
stage 3 need to change turbocharger, tubes , intercooler, and need a professional tuner, don't ask file for free stage 3

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 08:52 PM
exactly i doubt he has done any of them modification lol

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 08:53 PM
i am absolutely not asking file for free i am asking if someone can help me with car pay is not a problem...car has biggest hybrid turbo forge ic modified injector and pump...exhaust aand big forced intake

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 08:54 PM
if you post ori can have a look for you

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 08:55 PM
but yeah what flag said i would take it to your local tuner and have it tuned on dyno

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 08:56 PM
exactly i doubt he has done any of them modification lol
why u doubt if u dont know?

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 08:57 PM
but yeah what flag said i would take it to your local tuner and have it tuned on dyno
i could do if i can find someone who can

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 08:57 PM
was just a hunch mate you get alot of people on here asking for stage 2 and 3 etc and not having the modifications for them

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 08:58 PM
if you post ori can have a look for you
bro i am not asking anything for free i am asking only if anyone is able to do to it...i have fit turbo with vgt and stock is normal wastegate...is it possible to make it work well?

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 09:00 PM
then your answer is no take it to a tuner coz i guarantee if you take someones file of here that someone has made from the top of there head lol odds are its not going to run right

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 09:02 PM
then your answer is no take it to a tuner coz i guarantee if you take someones file of here that someone has made from the top of there head lol odds are its not going to run right
i did not get it....i can make logs i can mod file but i dont know all maps limiter and stuffs so with a good tuner help i can make a good job

flag
26th December, 2019, 09:03 PM
i can do perfect file stage 3 for you, pm me

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 09:07 PM
i can do perfect file stage 3 for you, pm me

get a tuner to do it on a dyno do not put a file on that someone has just made without logging and testing the car thats a good way to fk the engine up flag has no clue on the specs of the modifications and health of the engine thus can not do you a perfect stage3 tune as he says above there is alot of professional tuners on this forum that will back me up on this

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 09:14 PM
i dont care about engine i have at least three of them in my shop

chrisimerk
26th December, 2019, 09:31 PM
you do what ever then mate but flag will charge you for the file which is not allowed on digital kaos anyway its against the rules put chances are your engine aint going to run right and you will have been ripped of just trying to help you out mate

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 10:57 PM
i will let u know results bro....i will be happy to share infoes about this ecu cause on internet there is anything about this marelli ecues

gabrilupo
26th December, 2019, 10:58 PM
i cannot find any damos mappack or infoes so...if noone can share for free last chance is to buy it...am i wrong?