PDA

View Full Version : Ssangyong Kyron 2.0XDI maps help

metalticket
4th January, 2020, 11:12 PM
Hello every one and happy new year for all !

i have an old 2008 kyron 2.0XDI with 141bhp and 310Nm of torque
I want to get more power and torque from this engine, i know we can get something around 170bhp and 400Nm from it

i have read and watched some tutorials to learn how to do it my self, but all of them is about Bosch ECU and my car has a Delphi DCM 3.2
i did not manage to find the maps in my original file, so even if i have an idea about what i have to do to get what i need, i don't know where to go and change value :crushed:

Can some one pleas help me with this, providing me maps adresses or a damos for my car

Also if some one want to do me a stage 1 for free i'll be glad for his help ( thanks + rep) , this will help me see where ths values has been changed and understand how it works.

It is an Euro 3 with HCD38A06_D100_MT_ECN
Part number A664 540 80 32

Thank you very much in advance

fergio
5th January, 2020, 01:30 PM
Hi everybody. I would like to help, i have some mod file for this car, some one can chek the files is good or not ? i dont want to demaged the car.

Thank you.

metalticket
5th January, 2020, 07:10 PM
Hi everybody. I would like to help, i have some mod file for this car, some one can chek the files is good or not ? i dont want to demaged the car.

Thank you.

hello fergio, thank you for the file, is this a remap with more power and torque? did you get it from a car ?
can some one check it pleas, maybe i can see where is the difference and change my own file.
thank you

fergio
5th January, 2020, 09:02 PM
hello fergio, thank you for the file, is this a remap with more power and torque? did you get it from a car ?
can some one check it pleas, maybe i can see where is the difference and change my own file.
thank you
Hi. Yes have more power and torque, try to change youre map and write a feedback about how its work.

metalticket
5th January, 2020, 09:45 PM
Hi. Yes have more power and torque, try to change youre map and write a feedback about how its work.
i will wait some one to confirm it is a safe one unless you get it from a working car, witch mean it is ok to take it like a base to remap mine.
Thank you very much for sharing this file :)

metalticket
5th January, 2020, 09:57 PM
i will wait some one to confirm it is a safe one unless you get it from a working car, witch mean it is ok to take it like a base to remap mine.

the map you gave me is for AT and i have MT i don't know if it a problem or not to remap my file exactly the same with this, can some one tel us pleas, thank you

fergio
5th January, 2020, 10:20 PM

the map you gave me is for AT and i have MT i don't know if it a problem or not to remap my file exactly the same with this, can some one tel us pleas, thank you

Oh sorry i have MT also i share with you.

metalticket
5th January, 2020, 11:18 PM
Oh sorry i have MT also i share with you.
thank you
i tried to send you a PM but i guet this error
fergio has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

free some space hehe

chrisimerk
5th January, 2020, 11:35 PM
here you go this is a tried and tested tune and running good

pass in pm

chrisimerk
6th January, 2020, 12:24 AM
here same file but with egr off

same pass

metalticket
9th January, 2020, 10:19 PM
Hello, i have tested the stage 1 egr off from chrisimerk, i did only drive the car for about 20km, my first impression is that the car feels lighter, i have to puch less the accelerator to have the same acceleration than before, the engine is softer and smoother, overal impresison is good.
Thank you very much for this remap you really made my day

chrisimerk
9th January, 2020, 11:15 PM
here this is revised tune should be even better then the previous one

pass in pm

zchakarov
20th July, 2022, 07:26 PM
Can you send me the password. I have the same car and want to try the files.

creekau
27th November, 2023, 03:27 PM
here this is revised tune should be even better then the previous one

pass in pm

I have the same engine. Can you provide me the password for the archive please? And the instructions on how to perform the remap in a safe manner if you are so kind :rolleyes-new:.