PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Qashqai J10 key programming problem P1610 and P1615 DTC

lmqcatarino
5th January, 2020, 06:52 AM
Hi,
I have a problem programming a keyless for a Nissan Qashqai J10. First I try to program with MVP the programming sequence goes OK, but at end, neither customer key neither new key start the car.
Now I have IM608 also try to program key, but same problem.
DTC P1610 and P1615.
The programming sequence goes OK, immo light flashes 5 times, transponder block, but at end key don't start the car.
Nissan Qashqai J10 VIN SJNFCAJ10U1125013
Year 2007
Bcm label 3 C4f1. Part number JD12CED.
284B2-JD12C.
Already looked at some posts, but can't see a solution, or the only solution I found is new BCM and ECU from dealer. There is no other option?
New I-key :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15458PVrge1tBaFEljnQmHKvyWgBhTSrl/view?usp=drivesdk
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1518SwffRq4W3t9NSw8eQ507Lk04XsTBd/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks in advance and happy new year.

busaman
5th January, 2020, 10:21 AM
i have one with similar faults p0611 injector coding and p1612 chain of immu i have tried many eep files and a few flash files so far no luck but im not sure maxysys or launch x431 tools i have are good enough for the job even though it goes through the process.

rafal
5th January, 2020, 10:33 AM
[P1610]: LOCK MODE (dead lock mode)
[P1615]: DIFFERENCE OF KEY (BCM has received the ID signal of key and identified it
as the illegal)
NATS will enter into dead lock mode if using an unregistered or invalid key to start the
engine for more than five times, at this time, even though the correct car key also can not
normally start the engine. To unlock the mode, the system shall be initialized again. If the
detected DTCs are related to engine system, the related DTCs will also display on ECM.
Before clearing the DTCs memory on NATS, firstly check the DTCs on engine system
because while deleting the self-diagnostic codes of NATS, the memory on the "engine"
self-diagnosis system will also be cleared.
Perform "C/U INTIALIZATION again
X-431 or CONSULT-II will do job well

busaman
5th January, 2020, 11:55 AM
i have tried the process many times still no luck i have registerd the steering lock also i am thinking one of the 3 switches attached to the ign barrel may not be working correctly as it never completes the process the i-key has been de-registered that does work but will not re-register.

rafal
5th January, 2020, 12:10 PM
can be as you wrote............i had ones same situation and after few attempts all went ok

lmqcatarino
6th January, 2020, 09:06 AM
[P1615]: DIFFERENCE OF KEY (BCM has received the ID signal of key and identified it
as the illegal)
NATS will enter into dead lock mode if using an unregistered or invalid key to start the
engine for more than five times, at this time, even though the correct car key also can not
normally start the engine. To unlock the mode, the system shall be initialized again. If the
detected DTCs are related to engine system, the related DTCs will also display on ECM.
Before clearing the DTCs memory on NATS, firstly check the DTCs on engine system
because while deleting the self-diagnostic codes of NATS, the memory on the "engine"

I don't have consult neither x431.
Can you explain what consists the process of C/U initialization?
The key to program must be I-key or could be a separate pcf?
On the I-key, it's a separate pcf. But I don't know if I-key keyless function is connected with transponder, like on PSA remotes.
Annex is the pages of virgin I-key.

lmqcatarino
10th January, 2020, 12:43 AM
as the illegal)

Hi,
I try to make the C/U initialization with x-431, but still don't start the car.
I couldn't clear DTC P1610 and P1615 after diagnosis.
Only way I could clear DTC was after key programing sequence don't try start the car. Then I could clear DTC. Then y make C/U initialization,and key programming again, but no success.
On key programming, after programming transponder, it should registrate I-key function, but never could registrate, always error.
Just one question, when u make the C /U initialization, you program again just the exist I-key or a new one? Do you know if is possible to program just a spare pcf7936?

busaman
11th January, 2020, 09:07 PM
ok i have fixed a broken switch on the ign barrel now all ECU,S are de registered no keys stored the only fault is in the engine ecu p0611 and p1612 the backup via bedm was re-written when i try to register the key it goes through the process at the end it says ( registration impossible check the vehicle is in the following status and then touch retry ign on .. intelligent key is inside the vehicle and button of the intelligent key is pressed) it detects the key if i look into stored keys there are none but a key shows up as unregitered and active when the button is pressed...

lmqcatarino
2nd February, 2020, 12:20 PM
The only solution was take car to Nissan dealer.
I don't know what they do to the car, but suppose it was just key reprogramming with Consult.
Old key and new key works now, so there wasn't key problem.
Maybe just Consult can reprogram this I-key.

rafal
2nd February, 2020, 01:46 PM
as i told you in post #3..............

lmqcatarino
14th February, 2020, 12:21 AM
But I try with x-431 but I couldn't make the C/U initialization.
Or I make some wrong step, or just Consult can do the job.

Meat-Head
14th February, 2020, 12:27 AM
DRIVEL MODE:-

make sure drivers door open and closed when ignition off.

just you don’t get rid of key in chime/acc power until door open

DRIVEL MODE OFF:-

tom a4
12th May, 2021, 03:29 PM
I have the same problem. It is impossible to add the keys, i.e. it is adding but it does not remember, the diode does not flash but goes out. The errors are also the same 1610,1612,1615. The dealer spreads his hands, says that the only option is to replace everything in the car. They claim that the consult does not program keys on-line. It is strange that it sometimes starts with a glowing immo indicator. Someone will help?

ASCM
23rd May, 2021, 10:02 PM
I have the same problem. It is impossible to add the keys, i.e. it is adding but it does not remember, the diode does not flash but goes out. The errors are also the same 1610,1612,1615. The dealer spreads his hands, says that the only option is to replace everything in the car. They claim that the consult does not program keys on-line. It is strange that it sometimes starts with a glowing immo indicator. Someone will help?Just reprogram key with consult and you are done because other tools doesn't program correctly keys

Sent from my 5033F using Tapatalk

chepel
12th July, 2021, 11:38 AM
Just reprogram key with consult and you are done because other tools doesn't program correctly keys

Sent from my 5033F using Tapatalk

after put beck fuze 100% vorck on 2008

jihed aissa
15th July, 2024, 06:37 AM
Hello
I have same problem car dosn't start with orginal key.p1615 only dealer Can repair this fault ?

Meat-Head
16th July, 2024, 09:08 PM
CAUTION THIS POST BREAKS RULES:-

No advertising

ADVERT
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325213177029? (https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325213177029?itmmeta=01J2YJDHM937DJGVXQDHHWGX3Q&hash=item4bb83744c5:g:jLkAAOSw3jpilpaR&itmprp=enc%3AAQAJAAAA4P%2BPLuwJtr12cWHW9q%2BhG8qmF wIXjgjSYWu1j1bcPJmTdXEX1csh5dedNJDPZyMSXoIxv%2BFYH 551hJ4HGWV6Wlal2yw3b7wnTF%2BPV9kqUokNLSRgww40w%2By oavf1V8DLpHeu8LU4Yqv5txxm36aQPeMjvQkIcJV9SY9HDQdz6 EvkKJufXbE2tPR7JlIAp%2BEpxlUn5agpbJxJHbhvYDV4ePda8 UVM0%2B5tAlhTbnQCIEZ4JsmHtwTaxzwq9q0gXpk3rl0QcRNVC L2EKDjuXXADHhsywp4mnLxPnJLky3QKoGAa%7Ctkp%3ABFBMmp q20pdk)

IMMBOLISER emulator. 40 tokens :beer: