PDA

View Full Version : Can i read 2004 Vauxhall Vivaro dump file with carprog to get pin?

robbocop33
6th January, 2020, 05:32 AM
I am looking in Carprog and only place i can see Sagem 9366 mentioned is under RENAULT-DASHBOARD?for a Renault trafic,Will a read of this get me pin code?Thank you!!

gokey
6th January, 2020, 06:15 AM
vivaro 2004 have UCH ( 93C66 )
read and get pin

robbocop33
6th January, 2020, 11:19 AM
Thanks for your reply,im just learning! :-)In carprog the ecu isn't listed for the Vauxhall/Opel,but in the dashboard menu there is a listing for the sagem 93c66 for a Renault Trafic which is the same immobiliser,can i read that dump and get the pin?Thank you.

racin-snake
6th January, 2020, 11:24 AM
Just use EEPROM MENU .. 93C66 read eprom post dump to get pin code

rafal
6th January, 2020, 11:25 AM
read here and u will find all what u need:
http://www.zedfull.net/fichas/index.htm?page=scr/Modulo%2070.htm

robbocop33
6th January, 2020, 12:07 PM
Thanks for that,i just this second looked under eeprom and found it!!,appreciate your help! :)
I think now that i can read dump,i look for the isk code in a certain position in the dump, and then use renault clip for isk to pin?Is that correct?

rafal
6th January, 2020, 12:36 PM
Thanks for that,i just this second looked under eeprom and found it!!,appreciate your help! :)
I think now that i can read dump,i look for the isk code in a certain position in the dump, and then use renault clip for isk to pin?Is that correct?

learn also press buttons...............if will need help in the future

racin-snake
8th January, 2020, 01:38 AM

Read dump and use renault pin extractor calc its here on DK if you search