PDA

View Full Version : EDC 17C74 EGR OFF PLEASE

James83
6th January, 2020, 10:41 AM
Hello,

Can anyone disable me the EGR on this file?

Thanks!!

nizarben
6th January, 2020, 11:55 AM
Hello,

Can anyone disable me the EGR on this file?

Thanks!!
here egr off

flag
6th January, 2020, 12:10 PM
tested solution

James83
6th January, 2020, 02:29 PM
tested solution

Can I have password? Pleaseee

James83
6th January, 2020, 02:45 PM
tested solution

I am very sorry, I have had requests from other users who ask to contact them if I do not get free, but I do not accept a user who posts the file and does not give me the password and asks for money in PM (which is prohibited) is not mine I'm going to be a spy, but you forced me to do it out of respect for other users.
Your PM has been reported to the admin.679875

flag
6th January, 2020, 08:18 PM
-----------------------------------------JUST SHAME ON YOU--------------------------------------------

1- i told and offer you free file for edc15 and edc16, you report why ask money for a hard job????
2- we are colleague, not spy for each other, we should to help each other as i told for edc15 and edc16 free file.
3- you want just help for your interest, you never helped members to this forum
4- is your choice if you want to pay or want to ignore my file
5- you want to earn money from other member's job, and the member that do the file just kip the risk of your job without any interest?????
6- i did a big favor for you that opened door and told free file for edc15 and edc16, so in this case you have lost a lot of help
7- forget to do free file the members for you ( except amateur that wants to try their files ) and i pray to the Great GOD that you brick ECU from amateur files.
8- when i give file for free, i am good guy, when ask money you should to report?
9- why you never do good guy to pay (as if once alone)?
10- you sell our files our job , we shouldn't sell our job, our tribulation, our eye?
11- you just buy a tool programmer and do money?
12- we bought damos and WinoLS, training to the expensive courses and give you everything for free? not enought edc15 edc 16 that i give you for free?
13- NOT NEED TO CLOSE THE ADMIN MY ACCOUNT TO THIS FORUM, I WILL CLOSE MYSELF BECAUSE DOESN'T WORTH TO HELP PEOPLES LIKE YOU.
14- i repeat SHAME ON YOU.

the difference between you and me is: i'm an engineer that 90% i help for free the members to this forum,and not a spy that look only your interest . i'm pretty sure you should be ashamed of yourself when you read this post.

AVDigitale
6th January, 2020, 08:59 PM
new egr valve 400€ :D

mancioks
6th January, 2020, 09:02 PM
-----------------------------------------JUST SHAME ON YOU--------------------------------------------

1- i told and offer you free file for edc15 and edc16, you report why ask money for a hard job????
2- we are colleague, not spy for each other, we should to help each other as i told for edc15 and edc16 free file.
5- you want to earn money from other member's job, and the member that do the file just kip the risk of your job without any interest?????
6- i did a big favor for you that opened door and told free file for edc15 and edc16, so in this case you have lost a lot of help
7- forget to do free file the members for you ( except amateur that wants to try their files ) and i pray to the Great GOD that you brick ECU from amateur files.
8- when i give file for free, i am good guy, when ask money you should to report?
10- you sell our files our job , we shouldn't sell our job, our tribulation, our eye?
12- we bought damos and WinoLS, training to the expensive courses and give you everything for free? not enought edc15 edc 16 that i give you for free?
13- NOT NEED TO CLOSE OTHERS MY ACCOUNT TO THIS FORUM, I WILL CLOSE MYSELF BECAUSE DOESN'T WORTH TO HELP PEOPLES LIKE YOU.

the difference between you and me is: i'm an engineer that 90% i help for free the members to this forum,and not a spy that look only your interest . i'm pretty sure you should be ashamed of yourself when you read this post.

2 years here, 5 times helped someone and you are hero now?
Don't like this forume rules, don't want help free, go to other forumes or other places :)

flag
6th January, 2020, 09:10 PM
AVDigitale, and our job cost just a coffee, this guy don't want to give even a coffee hahahahaha. shame shame shame to him

chrisimerk
6th January, 2020, 09:13 PM
finally someone caught him in the act i see flag commenting on threads posting files but not sending pass even members contacting me saying flag is wanting money in pm lol

and 5 times you been thanked..... yeah you helped loads of members havnt you lol

flag
6th January, 2020, 09:13 PM
manciosk, you have investigated my posts hahahha, you have free time , i help guys to the private message, because if i help like here, i will going to make pointless comments like now with you. look your job, because you can't fix my job also jobs of other members

mancioks
6th January, 2020, 09:21 PM
I don't need to investigate, i see info in the table in each your post, and i have seen lots of your posts complaining that you need to help here free :) good luck for you and your Business Here ;)

flag
6th January, 2020, 09:26 PM
i never ask help "file" for free, i can do myself. even if i need something, i pay

James83
6th January, 2020, 09:31 PM

13- NOT NEED TO CLOSE THE ADMIN MY ACCOUNT TO THIS FORUM, I WILL CLOSE MYSELF BECAUSE DOESN'T WORTH TO HELP PEOPLES LIKE YOU.

You do not deserve an answer, but I give you a little help, check my thanks and my reputation in this forum, the rest is the noise of boredom.
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU HAVE NOT BEEN BANNED YET.
IT WILL ONLY BE A QUESTION OF TIME

waldi1979
6th January, 2020, 09:43 PM
What about your DPF (if present) if you disable EGR?

flag
6th January, 2020, 09:44 PM
you have not a answer from questions i did, and i am not baned because the admin checked my private messages how much peoples i have helped for free, anyway this is my latest reply because you and other peoples like are same as you, doesn't merit help, i have a lot of friends that are tuners to this forum, if i want, i talk with them to do bad files for you and you never get right files, or brick ecu. but i am not bad guy also i am not spy. enjoy your life and do money with our job, our brain,our eye .

Johnwick88
6th January, 2020, 09:50 PM
What about your DPF (if present) if you disable EGR?
I advise you to ask the user who intended to sell him the file, the result of hard work.
Maybe he knows what happens to DPF regeneration. lol

James83
6th January, 2020, 10:05 PM
you have not a answer from questions i did, and i am not baned because the admin checked my private messages how much peoples i have helped for free, anyway this is my latest reply because you and other peoples like are same as you, doesn't merit help, i have a lot of friends that are tuners to this forum, if i want, i talk with them to do bad files for you and you never get right files, or brick ecu. but i am not bad guy also i am not spy. enjoy your life and do money with our job, our brain,our eye .

Maybe it's still not clear to you that you can't block a post with your file, making believe that the problem is solved.
If you post a file you have to give the password, otherwise you have to ignore the post.
In PMs I can accept that you contact me by offering external help (as others do) that I can accept or not.
I can not accept the price in PM because it is NOT ALLOWED, THE RULES YOU LIKE OR NOT YOU MUST RESPECT.
I m not a mechanic

cocktailyogi
7th January, 2020, 10:01 AM
Okay, is that original problem sorted now? Or do you still need a file with EGR removed?

Yogi