PDA

View Full Version : Outlander new key adding

rokibar
8th January, 2020, 10:17 AM
Hello. Happy hollidays. Tried add spare key at outlander from 2007 with t300 and fvdi 2014. T300 didnt communicate with car. Fvdi registered original key success but didnt see new key. I use keydiy nb multifunction key prepared as outlander 433mhz. Cant add new remote fob to. I do it at this way because we want ad new remote fob. Does transponder for this car have to be special prepared or it is tool bug? Someone programmed keydiy remote at this car success?

qeso705
8th January, 2020, 10:46 AM
As i remember there is pcf7936 and seperate remote. When its diesel e2 it.

rokibar
8th January, 2020, 10:56 AM
Yes it is separte

igorr
8th January, 2020, 11:07 AM
Pcf 7936 mustbe crypto mode

Buzztek
8th January, 2020, 11:16 AM
Hello. Happy hollidays. Tried add spare key at outlander from 2007 with t300 and fvdi 2014. T300 didnt communicate with car. Fvdi registered original key success but didnt see new key. I use keydiy nb multifunction key prepared as outlander 433mhz. Cant add new remote fob to. I do it at this way because we want ad new remote fob. Does transponder for this car have to be special prepared or it is tool bug? Someone programmed keydiy remote at this car success?Yes I have done alot of these with keydiy.

Remote and chip program separately.

If you use nb multifunction, prepare the chip to a blank pcf7936, and remote to "g on shell".

Then clone the chip with kdx2, and program the remote diagnostically.

Foe the remote I use zed full, but think something like skp900 will do it as well.

I don't have the tools you mentioned.

Hope that helps.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk