PDA

View Full Version : BMW 330I MS43

naskochipa
8th January, 2020, 12:35 PM
Hello anyone can help with popandbang and 6800 quick breaker i have a lot of files from my fellow lambda 1 which are good and work but apparently i am not able to do what i need i am not very good at MS43 thanks in advance

Lambda1
8th January, 2020, 01:45 PM
crux is, you wont pay anybody anything for but want sell to your customers. You got files from me for free... so see changes and you can done :O, if you arent noob... but in fact of you offer your files you seriously be a pro!

naskochipa
8th January, 2020, 02:48 PM
crux is, you wont pay anybody anything for but want sell to your customers. You got files from me for free... so see changes and you can done :O, if you arent noob... but in fact of you offer your files you seriously be a pro!

I tried to roll over the changes but no effect on the car no popcorn

Lambda1
8th January, 2020, 06:17 PM
xD 99% because different offsets ... you only copy dont understand the values mate...

naskochipa
8th January, 2020, 06:37 PM
xD 99% because different offsets ... you only copy dont understand the values mate...

I tried many times but to no effect :(
I tried many times but to no effect

Lambda1
8th January, 2020, 08:16 PM
mate... because you doing it wrong!
Try to understand maps which I rework and how they work! Find correct offset for your version!
And no... this maps arent in ECM x) ... but you want money for this mod from your customer so you should search yourself... (you dont really need to search... you got everything you need, your got tested, verified values...). Only learn more than c&p. Thats not tuning mate.

SpecZ
8th January, 2020, 08:53 PM
Try to understand maps which I rework and how they work! Find correct offset for your version!
And no... this maps arent in ECM x) ... but you want money for this mod from your customer so you should search yourself... (you dont really need to search... you got everything you need, your got tested, verified values...). Only learn more than c&p. Thats not tuning mate.

He doesn't even know how to tune a EDC15..

What to expect?

naskochipa
8th January, 2020, 09:29 PM
He doesn't even know how to tune a EDC15..

What to expect?

hahahahhahahah You very much know what I can better not say after just barking without showing no one has asked you to ring better

naskochipa
8th January, 2020, 09:31 PM

I did not know why but after removing the adaptations the car already popcorn