PDA

View Full Version : p0605 Passat AVF 4motion

massacraxx
8th January, 2020, 08:04 PM
Flashes other file into car, car runs great but i got 16989 P0605.

Need DTC off

chrisimerk
8th January, 2020, 08:12 PM
do you have original read?

chrisimerk
8th January, 2020, 08:22 PM
do you even know if the file you have flashed is the same as the read one?
you usually get this dtc when there is a miss match somewhere in the file as its a internal fault code (ROM error) and its not passing its internal self tests

massacraxx
8th January, 2020, 11:41 PM
No, it's not the same, cuz i used a flash from AVF with ori AL injectors, because i changed Injectors from BA to AL.
Car goes well, but still dtc

pandokrator
8th January, 2020, 11:49 PM
is the ecu immo off ?

chrisimerk
9th January, 2020, 12:06 AM
try this and report back you should see a performance increase over your file after you flashed remove the key altogether wait a couple of seconds then start car
see if the fault persists

pass in pm

massacraxx
9th January, 2020, 12:32 AM
I asked for DTC off, not for a percentage tuning, but thanks

chrisimerk
9th January, 2020, 12:42 AM
you dont need dtc off you need to sort out the flash i supplied you with the correct tune for the injectors you have this is BA file with AL values just because you have swapped injectors doesnt mean you need to change the whole flash from a car that had AL injectors makes no sense lol.... and as for the dtc its a internal fault (ROM ERROR) not just some boost sensor dtc if you dtc off this code another will take its place you be forever clearing codes until you clean the whole table lol also the tune thats on it..... lets say i hope you didnt pay for that :hahaha:anyway im done helping either you take it or leave it..

massacraxx
9th January, 2020, 01:12 AM
I just asked for dtc off on my file, dont need anything more :D

chrisimerk
9th January, 2020, 01:17 AM
omg its like talking to a brick wall lol did you read anything i just said.... if you dtc off this code (P0605) another will take its place until you either sort the flash out or delete the whole dtc table if your not going to listen then im done here

massacraxx
9th January, 2020, 01:24 AM
Hehe, still didnt ask for a tips, just for a file with one dtc off for test. If u could not help, just stop spamming.

chrisimerk
9th January, 2020, 01:30 AM
lol your lucky i even replied with your 15posts i give you file which will help you and clear the code and is better then the file you posted and say i couldnt help lol good luck getting help as i tried to help you... i will no longer be helping you in the future

golf110tdi
9th January, 2020, 08:39 PM
Test this file and report. PASS IN PM.
Don't forget, best way to tune your engine is to work on ori file and is very dangerous to put some files from other car because car may not start or damage your ECU.
If I am helpful press THANKS + REP