PDA

View Full Version : VW Polo 6 Johnson Control Cluster dead help please

masterlocksmith
9th January, 2020, 03:27 PM
Good day,

I need some help please, have a polo bluemotion 2013 with Johnson Control Instrument Cluster that is dead (Centre display).

Polo 6R bluemotion 2013
Cluster: JCI 6R0920861k
Eeprom: 95320
SW 0306
HW H03
Made in Slovakia

Any feedback or help would be much appreciated thx!

km666
9th January, 2020, 05:26 PM
What caused the problem?

H2Deetoo
10th January, 2020, 10:32 AM
If cluster is really dead then you might be able to get partial immo from engine ecu. Then write it to replacement cluster and learn new transponders.
Or take a virgin(ised) cluster and let it adapt by odis (dealertool).

sagie1zn
10th January, 2020, 02:57 PM
Is there a way to repair the old cluster? happened to me few years ago, tried mileage change with expensive tool, not realising JC could not be done at the time. still have the old clock to experiment if someone can advise what or how to repair

masterlocksmith
11th January, 2020, 10:22 AM
Struggling to find Replacement Cluster since it's not a common polo around my area. Dealers asking way too much for a new Cluster

masterlocksmith
11th January, 2020, 10:22 AM
What caused the problem?
The owner sent it away to someone to check if coding is the problem for the vehicle not starting and owner received it back with the 95320 eeprom desoldered. I soldered back, cluster came alive except for centre display (Car does not even crank)

masterlocksmith
11th January, 2020, 10:27 AM
If cluster is really dead then you might be able to get partial immo from engine ecu. Then write it to replacement cluster and learn new transponders.
Or take a virgin(ised) cluster and let it adapt by odis (dealertool).
Is it possible to reflash the main chip to a working state with other flash file if I manage to find one?

masterlocksmith
11th January, 2020, 10:28 AM
If anyone has a saved flash and eeprom file of such a cluster I would really appreciate it to see if that will work.
Thank you!