PDA

View Full Version : Can't connect EDC16 - Crafter 2.5 BJL please help

nosfe
9th January, 2020, 06:51 PM
Hi,

I have problem with VW Crafter 2,5 BJL. I can't connect with BDM (CP34-4.4 074906032BA) - I have 2 different ECU for this car and same problem. BDM can see motorola chip but can't see flash (sometimes there is power error E14). Can't connect, read, anything. Nothing is working.

I have another ECU (audi EDC16CP) and everything is working fine - so not sure if there is any magic trick for VW Crafter? Why it's not working?

I think something is wrong with flash at this ECU. When I've got this car I was able connect with KTAG and Kess as well, I readed flash and save. Now can't connect with KESS (security code error).

Any advice? Please help. Thanks.

12manux
9th January, 2020, 06:54 PM
I successfully read and write that ECU with Ktag via BDM. Make sure you have a fully working ktag. And the proper protocol for reading. If i remember corectly you are looking at a 2mb flash.

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk

banelab
9th January, 2020, 08:39 PM
Try to give power on ecu connector with ktag cables and bdm leave conected,sometimes do the trick.Internal voltage problem on ecu.

nosfe
13th January, 2020, 11:27 AM
Thanks, but I've tried all options over the weekend and still nothing. There is no connection with this ECU. Not sure what is wrong with this set.

12manux
13th January, 2020, 11:28 AM
Try to read in on bench via pinout with kess or galetto

Trimis de pe al meu ANE-LX1 folosind Tapatalk