PDA

View Full Version : 2011 subaru outback will not program key

alex_r_2001
9th January, 2020, 10:46 PM
Help with 2011 subaru outback.. I have tried programming in several transponder chips not working .. I tried 4d62 I tried 4d60 80bit g chip , daihatsu 80bit 3b and 5b, even ford 80bit.. I've tried several different programmers... When programming immo light flashes on off but never turns off.... With chip Id 4d62 I get code transponder communication error and with 4d60 80bit I get unprogragrammed transponder key with other 80bit chips I get same code. I've generated all chips using different methods, Londsor, Vvdi key tool and keytool mini, Tango, and vvdi2.. Any insight onto the proper page data would be helpful.. Also Is there anyway I can do in circuit I removed body module but cannot find eeprom ... Part # 88281AJ50A please anyone with knowledge on these any help appreciated

alex_r_2001
11th January, 2020, 07:56 AM
Anybody out there can help me with this ... I've spent countless hours trying different chips I even generated a vvdi super remote with the same part # of original key for car without any luck I also noticed that even if I was to program the super remote transponder I still wont be able to program the remote because they dont list on the description the code that is supposed to be affixed to program the remote in.. Thankyou to anybody that has experience with these cars that can help out...

hcip
11th January, 2020, 01:13 PM
use OEM or aftermarket 4D transponder, Clonable Transponder, like LKP02,VVDI super chips , CN5 etc. has a very weak signal and mostly problem in programming by obd tools, it mostly work only by matching to eeprom data method

alex_r_2001
12th January, 2020, 04:23 AM
Hello I read the eeprom as a 24c01 and 24c02.. Tango or vvdi 2 only recognizes as 24c01 but It looks wrong to me because every key 1-3 has same id.. But under 24c02 I forget the message but does not open.. Please take a look at files for me and if can help would be highly appreciated... I read in-circuit dont know if that make a difference but both files verified correct after multiple reads.

alex_r_2001
12th January, 2020, 10:29 PM
I figured it out ... I made 4d in tango .. it was 24c01 I made 4d chip in tango and did not even have to write it back to eeprom.. tango wrote correct data to 4d chip and car started..