View Full Version : 5 Best PS3 exclusives

calvin plummer
5th January, 2010, 02:28 PM
5: Uncharted 2
4: Disgaea 3
3: Noby Noby Boy
2: Wipeout HD
1: Demon's Souls

Honourable mentions to Flower and MGS4.........

Raven
5th January, 2010, 03:19 PM
Haven't even played half of them.

5. Killzone2
4. MotorStorm Pacific Rift
3. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
1. Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Honorable mentions to Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet and Folklore. Not that anyone gives a ~~~~ lol

calvin plummer
5th January, 2010, 03:26 PM
Honorable mentions to Resistance 2, LittleBigPlanet and Folklore. Not that anyone gives a ~~~~ lol

Good point about LBP sir, though I wish you could use images from your harddrive not just with the blind eye cam

Raven
5th January, 2010, 06:37 PM
Good point about LBP sir, though I wish you could use images from your harddrive not just with the blind eye cam

For what exactly ? The reason is likely something to do with copyright issues when it comes to online with it being a play,create,share type of game where anyone can make a level and upload it for others to download and play - imagine if every level had Coca Cola, WWE or Microsoft pictures on Sony servers - be a legal nightmare so that's probably why we cannot use our own downloaded pictures.

calvin plummer
5th January, 2010, 09:32 PM
Being slightly cynical I suspect it was to shift more eye toys, whats to stop me just taking a photo of a coke can?....as for what for, well so I could use higher resolution images, old photos of family, etc.....

Raven
6th January, 2010, 01:29 AM
Nothing stopping you, but then again you can't do anyone for copyright if somebody photographs their coca cola can or whatever, it's when you start uploading logo pictures and things of that nature that you grabbed off the internet to Sony servers that's when it gets shady and let's not forget how many people would be putting mucky pictures up knowing full well it's a family game - and that's why they've not allowed custom pictures from the internet.

Take it or leave it on the Eye Toy remark, but if it's a tactic to boost sales of that product well let's be honest it's a piss poor one and to be fair Sony are a bit more savvy than that.