PDA

View Full Version : BMW F10 N53 Siemens MSD87.1 DAMOS / Map files

JeroenNL
10th January, 2020, 03:31 PM
Hello,

I'm looking for a DAMOS / Map file for the DME in my BMW F10 with N53 motor so I can doe some exploring on tuning it.
A technical description of the this ECU type would also be nice to have.
Planning to use WinOLS or Tunerpro.

Afraid I don't have anything other to trade than what already has been share here on this forum by others.

Many thanks.

Lambda1
10th January, 2020, 04:30 PM
create xdf for msd87... good look thats pain in the a*** for thousands of costants...

JeroenNL
10th January, 2020, 07:55 PM
create xdf for msd87... good look thats pain in the a*** for thousands of costants...

Many thanks for this, my starting point is to compare the map of the current 523i software that is in my car with the BMW factory 528i software.
I've already asked my self the question why this ECU in my car for a couple of times :2in1:

Any other info or examples for this ECU are welcome :)

Lambda1
10th January, 2020, 09:59 PM
ah i think you was the one which think about flashing 28i flash to 23i... didnt work ;), because of poweclass...

JeroenNL
11th January, 2020, 03:25 PM
I'm not sure, I didn't try it actually because I know it doesn't work without change of the powerclass.
After looking in to the option of changing the powerclass with some expensive Russian software I decided best is to change the map in my original ECU.
This should be possible with a Ktag (clone) and Tunerpro.

Lambda1
11th January, 2020, 05:18 PM
yes this will work but need change more than only maps, car will recognize this "more power" and shut you down.
Also dont think as much about tunerpro ... you will take months to create a .xdf for.