PDA

View Full Version : Saab 9-5 2.0 Turbo Trionic

Motocross271
11th January, 2020, 02:51 AM
Hello.
Relatively new in the game of remap.
Work as a car technician for over 10 years. (Bmw, Mb,Vag) mostly, also some japs, toyota,mitshubishi.
Use every original tool everyday, Autologic,Bosch,Gscan2,Salus,Autocom,autel, you name it. (Don`t work for the cheap kinda boss) hehe
Also did alot of remapping before when autologic was doing this, but it was to much for them, beeing original tester to Bmw and all.
For this one now im using kessV2.47 and Ktag2.25 (Have V54,Mpps and carprog also, and arbitres, licence for vcpPro.) =)

Anyway.
Read out a car i want to flash with a tune possibly from you guys, dont really know where to get one at the time.
Will of course pay(PayPal) (not 1 mil) (Mabey half) if the car starts and have a power gain and not only injector map, have dyno available, and every tester to check blocks, so would be nice with honesty if it exists anymore...

HW: 5383021
SW: 5386792
VIN nr.: YS3EF59C943008741
SW ver.: EE0C8P1C.47S
Spare: SAAB_P
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.:
Installation: 9-5 B205E EC2000 EU

Happy new year to everyone, what ecu file services you guys use?
Thanks, regards Matias (Norway)

viki300
11th January, 2020, 05:06 AM
look program trionic suite there is all for you

Motocross271
11th January, 2020, 02:16 PM
Hello. You say i should search for it, is that what you mean? =)

Panathaole
12th January, 2020, 12:30 AM
I guess it's a trionic t7....
You need a specific tool to read this ecu.....

I had make a couple of months ago this kind of ecu immo off....

And I read it with OBDlink sx (is the cheapest way....) But if you choose this tool stay to 1mbps speed, I use 2, and i can'y connect with one of my ecu anymore....

Motocross271
12th January, 2020, 04:21 PM
I guess it's a trionic t7....
You need a specific tool to read this ecu.....

I had make a couple of months ago this kind of ecu immo off....

And I read it with OBDlink sx (is the cheapest way....) But if you choose this tool stay to 1mbps speed, I use 2, and i can'y connect with one of my ecu anymore....

Are you sure about that?
I read out this with Kess V2 2.47 without problem! Pull 40A fuse when writing?
I can put the original file for proof.
Mabey i got lucky? haha.

HW: 5383021
SW: 5386792
VIN nr.: YS3EF59C943008741
SW ver.: EE0C8P1C.47S
Spare: SAAB_P
Engine:
HW Ver.:
SW upg.:
Installation: 9-5 B205E EC2000 EU

Not good, did you break prosessor on ecu?

motor25
12th January, 2020, 08:30 PM
To read this ecu and after mod, you need any j2534 adapter, and free soft first of all to read write Trionic Flasher, after mod with soft Trionic Suite. Kess read write this ecu, but Trionic Suite wont open file kess, only read by trionic flasher, aftrer open Tsuite your file you see all maps and all you ineresting)

Motocross271
12th January, 2020, 11:47 PM
To read this ecu and after mod, you need any j2534 adapter, and free soft first of all to read write Trionic Flasher, after mod with soft Trionic Suite. Kess read write this ecu, but Trionic Suite wont open file kess, only read by trionic flasher, aftrer open Tsuite your file you see all maps and all you ineresting)

Thank you so much, i was going to write the remap file i read out from the saab tomorrow, mabey not a good idea as you guys say.
Because was no problem reading it from the kess v2 2.47. but mabey break the ecu when i flash the map file back.
I will check what you guys says, the flashing tools, but anyone make good map for this, can you use daemon or winols?
Or you must use tsuite only?
Regards Matias =)

Panathaole
16th January, 2020, 10:59 PM
Tsuite is very easy program, this ecu have some kind of compression and I think only trionic flasher can decompress correctly, then is easy with tsuite, check some video in y@ut@be to get an idea....