PDA

View Full Version : Suzuki Alto SZ 2014 immobiliser digit pin code advice please.

super jumbe
11th January, 2020, 11:23 PM
Any one got any clue how many immobiliser digit code I need to write for Suzuki Alto 2014 how do I able to find out if its 4 digit or 8 digit codes on this model?. :mad-new::mad-new::mad-new:

comizelu
12th January, 2020, 12:09 AM
Any one got any clue how many immobiliser digit code I need to write for Suzuki Alto 2014 how do I able to find out if its 4 digit or 8 digit codes on this model?. :mad-new::mad-new::mad-new:Just done akl on one of these..bladed.
Yours is bladed or keyless ?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

super jumbe
12th January, 2020, 01:09 AM
Just done akl on one of these..bladed.
Yours is bladed or keyless ?

Bladed m8.....

super jumbe
12th January, 2020, 08:38 AM
Would any one else confirm.
bladed: 4 digit
keyless 8 digit
Confused...

lion0304
12th January, 2020, 09:03 AM
You have tool, so just try and you will find out what is your case.

danyguit2000
12th January, 2020, 09:23 AM
On Suzuki Alto 2011r. bladed key I used 4 digit pin.

comizelu
12th January, 2020, 09:57 AM
No need pincode with lonsdor.

comizelu
12th January, 2020, 10:47 AM
Would any one else confirm.
bladed: 4 digit
keyless 8 digit
Confused...Btw...
What blade profile is it on yours?
Thanks

super jumbe
12th January, 2020, 10:52 AM
Thanks good advise, the reason I asked some one to clarify pin code because car is 45 miles from our base and all keys lost, I did not want to come back wasting my time instead I was going to buy pin code from 3d and wasn’t shore if it was 4 – 8 digit pin I will have to take chance with lonsdor thank you lads for your time and advice.

comizelu
12th January, 2020, 11:23 AM
Thanks good advise, the reason I asked some one to clarify pin code because car is 45 miles from our base and all keys lost, I did not want to come back wasting my time instead I was going to buy pin code from 3d and wasn’t shore if it was 4 – 8 digit pin I will have to take chance with lonsdor thank you lads for your time and advice.in lonsdor you have Alto and New Alto in Suzuki.
I used New Alto.
At the end lonsdor will say "failed" but security light stop flashing and car started..

comizelu
13th January, 2020, 10:07 PM
Thanks good advise, the reason I asked some one to clarify pin code because car is 45 miles from our base and all keys lost, I did not want to come back wasting my time instead I was going to buy pin code from 3d and wasn’t shore if it was 4 – 8 digit pin I will have to take chance with lonsdor thank you lads for your time and advice.Have you managed to do it?