PDA

View Full Version : Ducati 5AM Immo Code

Kraslik
13th January, 2020, 05:53 AM
Good day!
Please help, if possible.
I have a DUCATI MTS1000 2003 with a stock ECU-Magnetti Marelli 5AM HW103. I have all the keys and the code(64593) to it.
I replaced the ECU with 5AM HW610(not virgin, from Hypermotard 1100, I don't have keys and a code card for it).
I took the firmware and EEPROM 95160 for HW610 from the same ECU of the same motorcycle(MTS1000 2004), for this firmware I have a card with the code: 42724(the card can be from another motorcycle, since there is no sticker with the VIN number on it).

I tried writing my keys to the new HW610 ECU using the throttle stick and the Immobilizer Override Procedure, using the code for my motorcycle (for HW103, code 64593) and code 42724 for the hw610 firmware, but both codes didn't work.
I would like to write my keys in a block. To do this, I need the code from the ECU HW610 that I put on the motorcycle? Or check whether the correct code for the firmware that I wrote to the new ECU.

Attached EEPROM dumps from the firmware of a similar motorcycle(MTS 1000) and the one that was in the ECU(HM1100) when I connected it to the motorcycle.
Please check the codes in these EEPROMs.

PS: I tried to find and check codes in dumps, but couldn't((

Kraslik
13th January, 2020, 11:28 PM
I managed to find how to make a VIRGIN ECU, but when writing EEPROM in the ECU, the same keys remain as they were written earlier.
In the attachment the dump (writeEEPROM) that I write to the ECU and the dump(readEEPROM) that I then read from it later.
Write and read EEPROM program: IAW5AMEEPROMTool_V0.04.
Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

DCT748
15th January, 2020, 08:46 PM
this software can read but unfortunalty cannot write despite the fact that it says "successfull"..
you have to find a virgin ECU or disable immo in 5AM HW610, but not sur that HW103 is compatible with HW610 ?

Kraslik
15th January, 2020, 10:03 PM
this software can read but unfortunalty cannot write despite the fact that it says "successfull"..
you have to find a virgin ECU or disable immo in 5AM HW610, but not sur that HW103 is compatible with HW610 ?

Thank you so much for your support.
I solved my problem today: I made a virgin ECU HW610(the ECU was not installed on the motorcycle), when installing on the motorcycle all my keys were registered(three pieces) and the motorcycle started without any errors. I checked the following: I pulled the chip out of the red key and the bike didn't start. But I don't know if it will start with any other chip or not

I am happy that I was able to solve this interesting problem)! And I really had an ECU HW103 and I replaced it with an ECU HW610.

DCT748
17th January, 2020, 06:40 PM
please, can you indicate how you have made a virgin ECU ?
Thanks !