PDA

View Full Version : Which program is being used to tune dpf system in diesel trucks

Wilberg93
14th January, 2020, 02:17 PM
Hello everyone I’m wondering what tuning program is being used to delete dpf system on the ecu in these new diesel trucks. It’s a big demand down where I’m at and I’m trying to get into this market. I’m aware of the legal issues but these people are getting it done anyway. If someone has some insight to what is the most commercial programmer that can be used on unlimited trucks I know maybe I’ll have to pay for tokens or what not but I don’t care if that’s the case. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks’

jurebv
14th January, 2020, 04:13 PM
Winols for solution and ECU reader/programmer like kess/ktag/magpro2/flex/autotuner/cmd/pcmflash/bitbox/ioterminal...etc

Wilberg93
14th January, 2020, 10:06 PM
Winols for solution and ECU reader/programmer like kess/ktag/magpro2/flex/autotuner/cmd/pcmflash/bitbox/ioterminal...etc
Thank you for the help. What do you recommend for new ford dodge and Chevy diesel trucks. A program to just bypass the dpf system. To your knowledge what is best. Also any place you recommend to get a little training or reading to understand a bit better? Thanks.

jurebv
15th January, 2020, 08:22 AM
Theres not such a program...closest you can get is swiftec but.i dont think it supports those trucks...ONLY manual solution with damos made in winols

morgano
15th January, 2020, 09:33 AM
Everyone who joins this “bussiness” without knowledge expects to find a one big button click software that magically do all the hard work that takes years to learn. Lol

Wilberg93
15th January, 2020, 08:19 PM
Theres not such a program...closest you can get is swiftec but.i dont think it supports those trucks...ONLY manual solution with damos made in winols
I understand but guys down here are using some type of software that is by obd and super fast for these trucks just no one gives out the recipe.

Wilberg93
15th January, 2020, 08:21 PM
Everyone who joins this “bussiness” without knowledge expects to find a one big button click software that magically do all the hard work that takes years to learn. Lol well I’m sure there is a lot of people like that but I hope you’re not referring to me. Because I have done plenty of research and this isn’t my first time around doing this type of “business” I have knowledge on odometer and srs modules just wanted to expand my craft. I’m not expecting a simple big button like you say. I would like to be pointed to the right direction that’s all.

morgano
15th January, 2020, 08:24 PM
No was not addressed to you, was general comment.

The directions were given before. Swiftec is the tool. Otherwise winols and damos.

Regards

jurebv
15th January, 2020, 08:32 PM
you cant use it as you believe by obd, you can only read ecu, do modifications and write it back...its nothing like srs and odometer...solution for dpf is manually editing dump by comparing it with damos, there are some programs like swiftec but i dont think anything covers these trucks except manual solution

BR

Mooti
15th January, 2020, 08:41 PM
jurebv Could you present what a dpf map looks like in a file? Or how to find her? I'm young and I'm learning. A program that will remove dpf or egr for me will not teach me how to search for maps and how to do it right. I just want to know how and where to attach to it would be well done. You recently helped me with a vw caddy and only your solution allowed the car to work well.

jurebv
15th January, 2020, 09:18 PM
Its mostly just cheating ecu for example condition minimal coolant temperature for dpf regeneration you set it to 800 c° so it never occurs...etc...but you need to have similiar damos

Best Regards

Wilberg93
16th January, 2020, 02:14 AM
you cant use it as you believe by obd, you can only read ecu, do modifications and write it back...its nothing like srs and odometer...solution for dpf is manually editing dump by comparing it with damos, there are some programs like swiftec but i dont think anything covers these trucks except manual solution

BR
i see what you’re saying I’ll look into the programmers that have the latest software I looked into Swiftec but they don’t support modern ecu for the trucks I’m looking for. Thank you for your time to respond.

Wilberg93
16th January, 2020, 02:15 AM
No was not addressed to you, was general comment.

The directions were given before. Swiftec is the tool. Otherwise winols and damos.

Regards ok no problem thanks for the input. I looked into Swiftec but they don’t support modern truck ecu 2010 and up for ford Chevy dodge diesel. Looking for a program that supports the ecu atleast

jurebv
16th January, 2020, 06:26 AM
Youre better off buying a programmer and buying files from someone

Wilberg93
16th January, 2020, 04:20 PM
I agree with you 100% problem is I’m trying to find the programmer that reads these ecu for modern diesel pickups but when I run the parts numbers of ecu into there vehicle supported list they don’t support them only until 2015. That’s the only problem I’m having once I find programmer I then look into someone selling the files. Just haven’t found the one to support the newer trucks. I don’t mind if it’s obd or on the bench to read and write these things. As long as I can get it done
Youre better off buying a programmer and buying files from someone