PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus 1.6 TDCi Glow Plug P0380 Limp Mode! Need Help PLS!

acabral88
16th January, 2020, 04:08 AM
Hello mates, I have a Ford Focus limp mode on (red light system error on).
I ask a friend to remove the error code P0380 but car still in limp mode and he canīt help me more. I have this problem about 3 months.
He remove P0183 because it was appearing too its about fuel sensor temperature but i think this error don't put the car in limp mode.
I need limp mode off or glow plug off please, only dtc removed car still in limp mode.
The reason i don't change the plugs its because 1 of them its broken and I don't even want to try the others.
Can anyone help me?
Attached file with 2 dtc removed only.
Sorry my English
Many thanks

mmomotiuk
16th January, 2020, 07:58 AM
Hi
It is enough if you can change only one glow plug.
If you can't, install the glow plugs outside the engine and the car will regain power

jurebv
16th January, 2020, 08:06 AM
Car is not in limp mode because of glow plug ....in most cars it does not even trigger check engine ...

pike
16th January, 2020, 08:45 AM
in Ford that way, limp

Ignasvw
16th January, 2020, 08:47 AM
Car is not in limp mode because of glow plug ....in most cars it does not even trigger check engine ...
You are wrong

Hello mates, I have a Ford Focus limp mode on (red light system error on).
I ask a friend to remove the error code P0380 but car still in limp mode and he canīt help me more. I have this problem about 3 months.
He remove P0183 because it was appearing too its about fuel sensor temperature but i think this error don't put the car in limp mode.
I need limp mode off or glow plug off please, only dtc removed car still in limp mode.
The reason i don't change the plugs its because 1 of them its broken and I don't even want to try the others.
Can anyone help me?
Attached file with 2 dtc removed only.
Sorry my English
Many thanks
here is your file

acabral88
16th January, 2020, 09:01 AM
I'll see if it solves.
I give feedback later.
Thank you

acabral88
20th January, 2020, 08:32 PM
You are wrong

here is your file

You are a God. Thank you for your patience and for all your explanations. Finally the car works perfectly. All the thanks for what you did is not enough. Can I give +1000 Rep? Thanks for everything.