PDA

View Full Version : I need to read BCM2 Locked and Edit 32 digits of CS

achaccha
20th January, 2020, 01:20 AM
Dear Friends.
I had problems with some audi BCM2 to read with Orange5, after making the connections it is not possible to read why it is blocked and it is shown as the attached image.
Is there any other alternative to get reading to these BCM2?
On the other hand I have been using Tango to edit the BCM2, but currently Tango only shows 14 digits of the CS, I need to edit 32 digits of the CS.
Is there any tool you can suggest?
thanks for your comments

KriptoKey
20th January, 2020, 05:49 PM
Brother
I understand that there is an editor for BCM2 and other VAG modules. I really don't know what his name is but here I show an image.
I hope it helps you to look for it

avital
21st January, 2020, 01:33 AM
Brother
I understand that there is an editor for BCM2 and other VAG modules. I really don't know what his name is but here I show an image.
I hope it helps you to look for it

If you need more information, write me a PM, I will give you information about this software ... :)

Link : www.immo-calc.com

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Agilechaveiros
21st January, 2020, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE = KriptoKey; 3773248] Irmão,
eu entendo que existe um editor para o BCM2 e outros módulos VAG. Realmente não sei qual é o nome dele, mas aqui mostro uma imagem.
Espero que ajude você a procurar [/ QUOTE]

http://jmgarage.ru/bosch-medc17-eeprom-editor/

brend
21st January, 2020, 03:07 PM
683785.......Only English!!!

[QUOTE = KriptoKey; 3773248] Irmão,
eu entendo que existe um editor para o BCM2 e outros módulos VAG. Realmente não sei qual é o nome dele, mas aqui mostro uma imagem.
Espero que ajude você a procurar [/ QUOTE]

http://jmgarage.ru/bosch-medc17-eeprom-editor/

achaccha
22nd January, 2020, 02:33 PM
I am trying to rescue the original information of the Original BCM2 from the vehicle. People who have read it for the first time damaged the plaque while reading. In case you can't find the original file, how should I install a donor BCM2?
I have the reading of the motor ecu where you can see the CS, MAC and VIN. but I see that the CS of the ELV and the TCM are also required.
can someone please guide me how should I install a donor BCM2?
Is there any other Editor that can help me with this work? Tango does not show the 32 digits of the CS, only 14 digits.
I await your comments

achaccha
10th February, 2020, 01:46 AM
I am still trying to twin the imported donor BCM2 to the Audi A4 2011, does anyone have any other ideas on how to do the right procedure?
I understand that the donor BCM2 has to be exact code of the part number. With what tool can I obtain the CS of the TCM and the ELV?
thanks for your help

avital
10th February, 2020, 01:11 PM
Reading data CS is not a problem from ELV&TCU by our software is not problem , but the direction of copied data in this case , must be to this modules -> from BCM2 to TCU and ELV.
IMPORTANT ! -> Also You must have can bus analyzer and have knowledge how use it device -> for get My support.