PDA

View Full Version : Condor Dolphin XP007 manual key machine

tepSIJA
26th January, 2020, 12:54 PM
Hello Everyone.

I want to get informed before ordering the next manual key machine.

Condor Dolphin XP 007 (650 eur)

was it worth buying it or collecting more money and taking the same condor only model XC002 (1000 eur)

I have searched almost the entire xp007 manual forum but have not found enough information for users to write an opinion, such as the bad and the good things of the same machine.

youtube is also very modest when it comes to condor 007 manual machines.

I ask all those who have this machine to write their opinion to me before ordering the same

thanks in advance

hello

profi
25th February, 2020, 11:18 AM
Hi,

I am iteresed too, please write yours bad or good experience

Thanks in advance

sleepyrz
25th February, 2020, 04:31 PM
What do you need the manual machine for exactly?

I mean I have an old crusty one that sits in the corner but I don't use it for anything at all basically ever except for modifying key blanks to fit into something they're not supposed to........

TERMINATOR1000
25th February, 2020, 05:26 PM

I mean I have an old crusty one that sits in the corner but I don't use it for anything at all basically ever except for modifying key blanks to fit into something they're not supposed to........

for made key duplication ! one (5€) cutter made 100 keys blade (sold 10€) .... an essential tool :roflmao:

PixelsFixed
25th February, 2020, 09:23 PM
I've a Silca Easy. 3mm probe. 3mm cutter and set permanently for HU92. One pass each side and it has cut a perfect copy before the Laser has even booted up, let alone decoded, then cut. To be fair, the Laser cuts a much nicer key, but for speed, the manual machine is miles ahead.

AUTODIAG666
25th February, 2020, 10:01 PM
I use the right tool with the right adjustment

jodge
25th February, 2020, 10:02 PM

HU162T side cuts.
VA8 in generally