hello
i need good solution egr off for Q5 by swiftec or ess no cracked soft please

flag
28th January, 2020, 04:04 PM
here you go

thanks and rep please

kh1715m
28th January, 2020, 06:39 PM
THIS FILE MADE BY ADS EGR REMOVER AND ITS NOT OK AS I SAID IN MY POST DONT NEED CRACKED SOFT SOLUTIONS BUT THANK YOU ANYWAY

EGS
28th January, 2020, 06:45 PM
Your file egr off. Pass in PM press thanks botton. Bye

kh1715m
28th January, 2020, 07:15 PM
IM STILL LOOKING FOR GOOD SOLUTION MADE BY SWIFTEC OR ESS SOFTS
THANK YOU

Junkyard Dog
28th January, 2020, 07:30 PM
TRY AND REPORT

kh1715m
28th January, 2020, 08:09 PM
GUYS YOU WASTING TIME GIVING ME SOLUTIONS BY CRACKED SOFTS SO PLEASE IF ANY ONE DONT HAVE SWIFTEC OR ESS DONT REPLY TO THIS POST THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

bobolin4o
29th January, 2020, 09:47 AM
First of all - no need to yelling!
Second... who told you, that the Swiftec "EGR off solution" is good?
It is only hysteresis and DTCs off and... by-by regenerations!

EGS
29th January, 2020, 09:52 AM
Before speaking, you should understand what is changed in the file. My solution was not made with any sw, dtc have not been eliminated but only areas of the egr !!!!!! It is a 100% tested solution. If you need to remove errors on the egr, say it, or tell us what problem you have with my solution !!!! DO NOT WRITE IN BIG CHARACTERS !! WHY WE ARE HELPING YOU HERE !!! AND WRITING SO IT MEANS ANGRY AND YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION OF BEING ABLE TO DO IT !!!! what problems do you have with the file I gave you!?!?!

figani
29th January, 2020, 10:08 AM
GUYS YOU WASTING TIME GIVING ME SOLUTIONS BY CRACKED SOFTS SO PLEASE IF ANY ONE DONT HAVE SWIFTEC OR ESS DONT REPLY TO THIS POST THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

it seems that you are an expert in maps...
you look at the mod on the editor...
and you know what's good and what's bad...

but if you know what an ESS or swiftec solution looks like...
for what you need help then...?
or rather where...?

Nourd
29th January, 2020, 10:24 AM
I can help you contact me

Junkyard Dog
29th January, 2020, 03:42 PM
My solution is good make in winols... I dont know what problem is with my solution...please write :)

kh1715m
29th January, 2020, 04:55 PM
i know where shouldnt touch and cracked soft make bad solutions so i asked for good solution but guys here making it by cracked soft and that wont help
anyway i already solved it thank you for help

EGS
29th January, 2020, 07:06 PM
In the end he made us a pleasure !! Anyway, I told you that I have not used any sw to make the file and I can guarantee you that I have never had any problems working on this electronics. I would be curious to see this sensational solution to understand how different it is from mine and to see where it was wrong (as you say).

Junkyard Dog
29th January, 2020, 07:52 PM
In the end he made us a pleasure !! Anyway, I told you that I have not used any sw to make the file and I can guarantee you that I have never had any problems working on this electronics. I would be curious to see this sensational solution to understand how different it is from mine and to see where it was wrong (as you say).

+1

stanislav georgiev
30th January, 2020, 08:59 AM
It was probably very urgent for you to look for this solution in several other famous forums.

kh1715m
31st January, 2020, 02:03 PM
YES IT WAS VERY URGENT BUT I GET SOLUTION FROM FRIEND PROVIDED BY ESS SOFT SO FOR OTHER GUY HE SAID HE MAKE IT WITH WINOLS ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE FOR SOLUTION EGR OFF YOU JUST TOUCH IN SMALL PART THAT SAME PART THE CRACKED SOFT ADS MAKE IT OFF WITH OTHER PARTS SO DONT COUNT ON IT IN FUTURE THATS 100% SURE ;)

RBTuning
18th March, 2020, 01:26 PM
you still need the solution? Give me your SW nr.
I make good file for you.

AVDigitale
19th March, 2020, 05:58 PM
YES IT WAS VERY URGENT BUT I GET SOLUTION FROM FRIEND PROVIDED BY ESS SOFT SO FOR OTHER GUY HE SAID HE MAKE IT WITH WINOLS ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE FOR SOLUTION EGR OFF YOU JUST TOUCH IN SMALL PART THAT SAME PART THE CRACKED SOFT ADS MAKE IT OFF WITH OTHER PARTS SO DONT COUNT ON IT IN FUTURE THATS 100% SURE ;)
first of all you don't know what is automatic software solution and hand made manual winols solution
someone is telling you just swiftec or ess make egr off and nobody can't make that
don't post bullshit things all will laugh with you here

jurebv
19th March, 2020, 06:02 PM
if still need i have full solution egroff with normal dpf regen and vcds readiness test passed for egr

Best Regards