PDA

View Full Version : Keys From China ?

Jimmy07
30th January, 2020, 09:05 AM
With China going into shut down will there be an issue importing keys after their New Year ?

super jumbe
30th January, 2020, 10:50 AM
With China going into shut down will there be an issue importing keys after their New Year ?

I think they have extended the new year as the situation is getting worse every work place been locked out if I were you just wait.

rapidlocksmiths
30th January, 2020, 10:52 AM
it is bound to have an impact , how big an impact depends on the time it goes on and the momentum the virus picks up and how much more containment the chinese impose , it also depends on the greed of the suppliers.

talking with a big importer who sells 2 million quids worth of china products each month in the uk , they work on a system when they have stock in warehouse , containers at sea , stock in production , so its a continuous chain , for them they already have new stock at sea , its the next stock due to ship end of feb that may get delayed that for them will cause shortaged late april time. so they wont get hit in the short term.

smaller distributors who buy as and when needed will be hit in the short term if it stays on lock down.

it also depends on how much the locksmiths panic , and follow the bank holiday bread and milk buying craze as the shop is shut for 1 day , panic buying may cause a run on stock and cause distributors to run out quicker , distributors these days only hold limited stock and not heavy stock and contingency stock , so run out even if a minor run on stock. we see which distributors hold distributor level stock and which dont . the unscrupulous will raise prices sooner rather than later .

theres bound to be an impact as workers are not allowed to move across towns and districts , thus no workers in factory , goods cant move for same reasons , so causes issues .

the one thing you can be sure of is that the chinese rely on their exports , they will put this way before the welfare of their people , got to keep the economy rolling.

the other likely outcome is that the distributors and online sellers will use it to raise prices in the short term as many did with id63 chips.

no one really knows how long or how much worse or better this will become over the next month , but yes i suspect there will be some shortages .

ive sufficient stock to see me through to the summer , so wont affect me unless this rumbles on.

Jimmy07
30th January, 2020, 12:22 PM
Think I’ll stock up on common remotes if possible and put the delivery in quarantine for 2 weeks before opening 😬

This has the potential to rumble on for a while. Also be looking at producers closer to the U.K.

szengen
30th January, 2020, 01:26 PM
only trademarks will be quarantined, pvc and electronics are not infected,buy a key logo,

rapidlocksmiths
30th January, 2020, 02:02 PM
the virus only lives for 24 hours outside of a body jimmy and only lives for 10 seconds in that bitter NI climate

Jimmy07
30th January, 2020, 06:56 PM
Your right Rapid hits this place it’ll freeze to death then run for the plane back to China lol

Doesn’t concern me ( 2 aspirin and a bottle of lucozade I’ll be fine ) but talking to some suppliers they’re expecting people to stock up as China locks up.

Don’t believe everything reported on mainstream media this is quite serious and China won’t admit how bad the situation is as if it’s really bad it will affect their short term economy

Obdstar for example now saying shut down until 10th Feb

If factories in China stay shut prices will rise. Ok for you Rapid you’ve probably more keys stored than one of the factories lol

rapidlocksmiths
30th January, 2020, 11:08 PM
its one of the advantages of investing in stock as when an issue or drought you have some cover , and of course the more you buy the cheaper it is . but i buy very little from china stockwise other than kd .

rapidlocksmiths
30th January, 2020, 11:56 PM
the lockdown in effect at present is going to cease production and in areas where people are not allowed to go to work it will stop orders being sent out , alot are scared and choose to stay home in the hope of staying away from the virus , who can blame them. so its blatently obvious its going to affect all importers stock and create shortages , especially when locksmiths panic buy and theres a run on the stock at distributors now .

distributors actually love it as they clear their shelves and get good sales , the distributors that dont keep adequate stock curse their luck when they run out , the old school distributors that hold high stocks have a gold period , the unscrupulous raise the price .

you will get locksmiths that only normally buy 5 or 10 nb11 a month buying 30 or more as in panic even if the price goes up .

so yes products that come out of china will be hit , servers for cloning may also suffer , but the chinese have never let the safety or the welfare of their people get in the way of their economy , you know they will find a way regardless of cost .

i remember going to the goso factory for a visit , walking around the foundry i watched 10 year old kids dipping metal in acid , handling molten steel , and doing pretty much hard labour , women living in squalid conditions in dorms hundreds of miles from their families , working 16 hour days , earning a pittance to send home , only going home to visit their families and see there kids at new year , some pay a high price for us to buy our cheap goods . and i suspect their welfare is far behind getting the money flowing back into the economy . im sure the flow of stock will continue as soon as they can

TERMINATOR1000
31st January, 2020, 12:09 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR

super jumbe
31st January, 2020, 08:44 AM
Your right Rapid hits this place it’ll freeze to death then run for the plane back to China lol

Doesn’t concern me ( 2 aspirin and a bottle of lucozade I’ll be fine ) but talking to some suppliers they’re expecting people to stock up as China locks up. lol

What virus a bottle of russian vodka should do the trick.....

sleepyrz
31st January, 2020, 03:39 PM
the virus only lives for 24 hours outside of a body jimmy and only lives for 10 seconds in that bitter NI climate

Nope it can live for days on surfaces in the right conditions

It is 2.5-3.5 times more transmissible than regular flu

Has a greater than 20% complication rate requiring icu stay
Regular Flu is less than 1%

It has a 2week incubation period of asymptomatic transmission
so for 2 weeks you are walking around fully infectious but showing absolutely zero symptoms

Not to mention they are finding asymptomatic carriers meaning you are fully infectious but never show symptoms at all......

It is moving 4 times faster than sars

And is in exponential growth still

There has been leaked audio from a Chinese crematorium worker who said they were burning up to 200 infected bodies everyday and that's from one crematorium!

Chinese TV actually messed up the other day and in the background they had a PowerPoint presentation still up on an overhead projector and it showed in the data that they were 43000 confirmed infected cases in Wuhan China alone

One thing I know about the media for a fact is that when the media is saying "nothing to see here move along everyone calm down everything is perfectly okay"

This means shits fuxxed

If they are ranting and raving and screaming ohhhhh the world is going to end we're all going to die

this means everything is okay and they either want you to buy something or they're trying to distract you from something else entirely

This is by no means something small

Asymptomatic transmission is not good

Sars and mers were quick to present and were only transmissible once symptoms presented

This is two whole weeks of possible transmission where nobody knows.................

sleepyrz
31st January, 2020, 03:44 PM
Think about this if there are only 10,000 cases worldwide and Wuhan China alone has over 60,000 beds why are they building two huge hospitals in china as fast as possible???

the numbers do not match

this is the largest quarantine in world history

Laugh and scoff all you like

But get yourself a face mask/eye shield and some fkking sanitizer

Treat surfaces like they are covered in radioacti e waste

And for fck sake keep your hands out of your eyes/nose/mouth

newone
31st January, 2020, 03:49 PM
a friend came back 2 days ago from China and things he said are not good,many will stay more time at heir villages instead of returning at their jobs

sleepyrz
31st January, 2020, 04:01 PM
Heres some more info graphics. For you since i know words mean nothing

NOTE: SOME OF THIS DATA IS 2-3 DAYS OLDTHE NUMBERS ARE HIGHER

Jimmy07
31st January, 2020, 05:04 PM
Certainly wouldn’t believe mainstream media. DHL deliver parcels in 3-4 days and say a remote is sneezed on by a factory worker and put in sealed plastic bag ( as they are ) then in a bigger sealed plastic bag, then bubble wrapped into a box. I’d say the virus has a chance as it’s sealed and warm

Granted the risk in UK is small but there’s still a risk.

Don’t know how this will end up but not good for the Chinese that’s for sure

rapidlocksmiths
31st January, 2020, 05:43 PM
no risk by china post though as takes forever .

if this virus can survive for days then yes theres a limited risk on all deliveries via air , so certainly pays to be aware and negate the risks .

i think its optimistic to think people will be going back to work as normal during february , possibly not even march/april until this thing has run its course , the virus hasnt peaked in china as yet , numbers affected are still rising daily , until they find a cure or see numbers legitimately start to decline its unimaginable to think people will go back to work . it could be summer before things start getting back to normal if normal returns at all .

i wonder just how many affected people have flown around the world from china not knowing they were infected , this is still only in its infancy , the worst is still to come .

sleepyrz
31st January, 2020, 06:06 PM
Lets not forget that this is bioengineered and that much is without doubt

You want to see what air traffic leaving china looked like?

I have that
Millions

Many were knowingly infected
Some even bragged about it
Think about this

We are two weeks behind on knowing who has it.

Millions upon millions left china and still are to this very day
Want to view it?
Itll scare you
https://youtu.be/aXlm2fdQSoo
THis is from jan 1 til TODAY

plus ill leave you with this last thought

Its now in india
That is very very very very bad

sleepyrz
31st January, 2020, 06:11 PM
Also some of these cases that countries are reporting are just now presenting SYMPTOMS

THEY HAVE BEEN HERE WANDERING AROUND TRANSMITTING FOR SOME OF THEM UP TO A WEEK

labusas
31st January, 2020, 06:37 PM
Classic case of scaring people - keep them in low vibrational state, which keeps then unhappy, keeps them sick, fighting with each other, etc. The system needs people to feed this event with their attention which makes it grow. Please don't give it fuel. Let it go!

sleepyrz
31st January, 2020, 06:40 PM
Sure be a blind retard

Ignore evidence facts data science

thats your ass......

Let us intelligent people have a conversation though

Jimmy07
31st January, 2020, 07:10 PM
Have Chinese friends and friends who live in China. No matter what way it started it’s going to end badly can just hope it fizzles out soon to keep fatalities to a minimum.

Didn’t mean to start a political thread it was more to see where people are buying stock while China is in shutdown 🙈

super jumbe
31st January, 2020, 08:55 PM
Lads forget all orders from China because they give an indication of the potential for the disease to move from person-to-person, but we still don't have enough information about how the new virus spreads they can come from anything not shore yet.

paul_12345
31st January, 2020, 09:37 PM
Nope it can live for days on surfaces in the right conditions

It is 2.5-3.5 times more transmissible than regular flu

Has a greater than 20% complication rate requiring icu stay
Regular Flu is less than 1%

It has a 2week incubation period of asymptomatic transmission
so for 2 weeks you are walking around fully infectious but showing absolutely zero symptoms

Not to mention they are finding asymptomatic carriers meaning you are fully infectious but never show symptoms at all......

It is moving 4 times faster than sars

And is in exponential growth still

There has been leaked audio from a Chinese crematorium worker who said they were burning up to 200 infected bodies everyday and that's from one crematorium!

Chinese TV actually messed up the other day and in the background they had a PowerPoint presentation still up on an overhead projector and it showed in the data that they were 43000 confirmed infected cases in Wuhan China alone

One thing I know about the media for a fact is that when the media is saying "nothing to see here move along everyone calm down everything is perfectly okay"

This means shits fuxxed

If they are ranting and raving and screaming ohhhhh the world is going to end we're all going to die

this means everything is okay and they either want you to buy something or they're trying to distract you from something else entirely

This is by no means something small

Asymptomatic transmission is not good

Sars and mers were quick to present and were only transmissible once symptoms presented

This is two whole weeks of possible transmission where nobody knows.................

200 bodies a day??... lets say it takes an average of 2 hours to burn 1 body that would mean the crematorium would have to have at least 16 furnaces.. somehow I doubt it.

Jimmy07
31st January, 2020, 09:44 PM
Problem is 90% of everything is made in China including keys 😬

TERMINATOR1000
31st January, 2020, 11:12 PM
Problem is 90% of everything is made in China including keys 😬

i thing my business will be affect by virus in 14 days ! :chuncky:

sleepyrz
1st February, 2020, 04:36 AM
200 bodies a day??... lets say it takes an average of 2 hours to burn 1 body that would mean the crematorium would have to have at least 16 furnaces.. somehow I doubt it.

it was reported by irridium

They have the audio if you can understand chinese

The chinese government is not listing cause of death as corona virus they are listing it as death from severe pneumonia

This is thr lie

The documents have leaked
The audio has leaked
Thats why it went dark a few days ago from china

They went from 20% of the worlds internet traffic to less than 1% overnight

Unless you actually believe that the ukraine a country of 42 million has the same internet traffic levels as china which has 1.4 BILLION!!!!!!

I have this data
It is monitored in real time
Akamai monitor
Would you like to go see

Or just sit there and read and understand what i tell you is cross checked if you dont want to do any real work yourself

sleepyrz
1st February, 2020, 08:15 PM
https://youtu.be/5RsA0FUeRo0

Man inside china talking about it

Hot Butter Roll
1st February, 2020, 08:45 PM
Chillax bro...This will all blow over in 6-8 weeks.

TERMINATOR1000
1st February, 2020, 08:50 PM
https://youtu.be/5RsA0FUeRo0

Man inside china talking about it

i think GW Bush & Tony Blair have killed many people than all virus last 50 years !

happy Chinese new year ! don't be effraid by your keys stock level ....

super jumbe
2nd February, 2020, 01:27 AM
Lads if we do not stop for the topics this thread may be closed..........

sleepyrz
4th February, 2020, 07:16 AM
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCksQ49-QbpLp4He3Ys5EVtw

This is a channel of videos leaked from china inside wuhan
Do with the information what you wish

As far as keys go
The boats will come in for months still
But its after that there will be a shortage as the last few boats didnt leave at all..... Because there was nothing to put in them
Because nobody has been to work to make it

TERMINATOR1000
4th February, 2020, 10:45 AM
keys are made in HK , Shenzhen , Taiwan , Singapore for 90% , all this city are not touch by virus , it's factory closed for China N.Y add to afraid people by 200 dies / days rumors ...
Factory can easy change of country if Chinese won't to return to job !!!!

sleepyrz
4th February, 2020, 10:25 PM
Hey jimmy might be time to buy some hand sanitizer and some face masks............

Man suspected to have first case of coronavirus in Ireland being tested at St James's Hospital................

Jimmy07
4th February, 2020, 11:12 PM
Only wash my face with Whiskey my friend lol 🥃