PDA

View Full Version : Vw_up_immo off

honingkoning
4th February, 2020, 10:01 PM
Hello Gents.

Could someone pls help me with this ecu.
someone tried to make key for this car and now car is here with me and no keys work :-)

i want to make immo off but eep looks strange to me and i cant extract pin etc from dash en ecu.

Could someone check my file, there is ecu eep and flash and eep from dash read by diag and jtag.

car is 2013 vw up with a 1.0 mpi engine (pn of ecu is 04C907309P)

wbr Adam

ostrowpawelprac
4th February, 2020, 10:38 PM
try. hope it work

honingkoning
6th February, 2020, 04:56 PM
Not work [emoji53], could someone extract cs from my Ecu files.
With cs I van get the car alive again.

Wbr Adam.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ANE-LX1 met Tapatalk

Agilechaveiros
6th February, 2020, 08:34 PM
publish epp and mpc of your ecu so that we can help you

honingkoning
6th February, 2020, 09:15 PM
publish epp and mpc of your ecu so that we can help youIn my first post my friend.

honingkoning
7th February, 2020, 12:01 AM
Any one guys.?????

Smok can't decrypt it correct.

systemlinux
7th February, 2020, 12:10 AM
Hello Gents.

Could someone pls help me with this ecu.
someone tried to make key for this car and now car is here with me and no keys work :-)

i want to make immo off but eep looks strange to me and i cant extract pin etc from dash en ecu.

Could someone check my file, there is ecu eep and flash and eep from dash read by diag and jtag.

car is 2013 vw up with a 1.0 mpi engine (pn of ecu is 04C907309P)

wbr Adam

More info about the vehicle and what kind of ecu do we talk about?

We are not fortune tellers and less visionaries of darkness

honingkoning
7th February, 2020, 08:25 AM
More info about the vehicle and what kind of ecu do we talk about?

We are not fortune tellers and less visionaries of darknesscar is 2013 vw up with a 1.0 mpi engine (pn of ecu is 04C907309P)

Me17.5.24 but I can't extract immo data with smok uhds.

Wbr

avital
7th February, 2020, 02:02 PM
I check Your file all is ok, it decrypts well - but in this generation of the immobilizer the data in the ECU and dasch are no longer represented in the same way, what is task -> make key or make synchro ?
as variant I use immo emulator for WFS5 based ECU ...

honingkoning
7th February, 2020, 02:42 PM
I check Your file all is ok, it decrypts well - but in this generation of the immobilizer the data in the ECU and dasch are no longer represented in the same way, what is task -> make key or make synchro ?
as variant I use immo emulator for WFS5 based ECU ...
688675Thanks for the reply, can you give me cs from ecu, and what emu is this and where to buy

avital
7th February, 2020, 07:03 PM
I will create content for emulator because is encrypted for depend to type of emulator, more details on PM ...
I'm not going to teach anyone what data is used for emulation ... some parasites (like smok ,carlab and some others) are just waiting for such a bite ;)
Unless you have our decryption software for the VAG group - there is a free data export module for the emulator :