PDA

View Full Version : Corsa D CD30MP3 and TID pairing, DISPLAY SAFE

dexterhack88
6th February, 2020, 10:04 AM
Hi friends,
Need quick help, especialy from user @shooting and @KierAn20 :D
Have massage on TID Display safe, i read TID eeprom , CD3-MP3 eeprom and IPC eeprom.
I have see that PIN on CD3-MP3 is 6960 also on IPC 6960 if i saw good.
So supose that TID is changed because of PIN 8745 is on it.

I have tried to write in TID virgine eeprom i have done manualy and than to Activate protection in TID with 6960 code but whan i first turn ingnition off and on again it says Display Safe Again.

Maybe i didnt done virgine of TID good. Im really in trouble.

In EHU also i dont have button for programing enabled.

Here is the files original that was on car.

shooting
6th February, 2020, 11:11 AM
Hi friends,
Need quick help, especialy from user @shooting and @KierAn20 :D
Have massage on TID Display safe, i read TID eeprom , CD3-MP3 eeprom and IPC eeprom.
I have see that PIN on CD3-MP3 is 6960 also on IPC 6960 if i saw good.
So supose that TID is changed because of PIN 8745 is on it.

I have tried to write in TID virgine eeprom i have done manualy and than to Activate protection in TID with 6960 code but whan i first turn ingnition off and on again it says Display Safe Again.

Maybe i didnt done virgine of TID good. Im really in trouble.

In EHU also i dont have button for programing enabled.

Here is the files original that was on car.

A few points... your TID is only unregistered not virgin, also you need unregistered radio for pairing new screen
also don't spam my private messages asking for help, you only need to post here!

Here is your Display and Radio Virgin, add display first then pair radio using 6960

wbr

dexterhack88
7th February, 2020, 09:18 AM
A few points... your TID is only unregistered not virgin, also you need unregistered radio for pairing new screen
also don't spam my private messages asking for help, you only need to post here!

Here is your Display and Radio Virgin, add display first then pair radio using 6960

wbr
So sory for private message. I was so confused.
Tnx a lot for files.
But i still have problem.In CD30 i cant go to programing. Seems my OPCOM have error in it. Today i will try with Tech2.
Second thing is that i was in TID and do Activate Teft Protection put PIN 6960 and it again say Display Safe. In mesuring blocks i have status - Delivery state, like it didnt catch the PIN.
This car make me crazy :D

shooting
7th February, 2020, 09:20 AM
So sory for private message. I was so confused.
Tnx a lot for files.
But i still have problem.In CD30 i cant go to programing. Seems my OPCOM have error in it. Today i will try with Tech2.
Second thing is that i was in TID and do Activate Teft Protection put PIN 6960 and it again say Display Safe. In mesuring blocks i have status - Delivery state, like it didnt catch the PIN.
This car make me crazy :D

Then your OPCOM has a problem, try with a real tool

wbr

dexterhack88
13th February, 2020, 10:52 AM
Tnx for help friend. I tried with Tech2 and dont succed. Than i put back ori dump in EHU and your dump left in TID, go to EHU and do Antiteft merriage with TID succesfull.
So tnx again, and i put tnx and rep.

Can you help me one more clearing for BID in one Astra H?
Here is the dump

catastefan
13th February, 2020, 01:00 PM
Tnx for help friend. I tried with Tech2 and dont succed. Than i put back ori dump in EHU and your dump left in TID, go to EHU and do Antiteft merriage with TID succesfull.

Here is the dump

Code for BID dump it`s 3242

Here it`s the unregistered dump

shooting
13th February, 2020, 01:03 PM

Here is the dump

Here made Virgin, radio must also be Virgin for pairing

wbr

dexterhack88
29th February, 2020, 08:59 AM
Code for BID dump it`s 3242

Here it`s the unregistered dump
added rep and tnx :D

dexterhack88
29th February, 2020, 09:03 AM
Here made Virgin, radio must also be Virgin for pairing

wbr
Added tnx again. Have now new problem :D

NCDC 2015 on Vectra C, says dysplay safe, i have PIN from CAR with Abrites Comander, suppose that PIN is also from Dysplay.
Whan i try to do Activate Teft Protection with Tech2 and Car PIN it says that i need to check CAN configuration.

I didnt do enything with dump form NCDC because it says on Tech2 that it is Delivery state status.

shooting
29th February, 2020, 10:05 AM
Added tnx again. Have now new problem :D

NCDC 2015 on Vectra C, says dysplay safe, i have PIN from CAR with Abrites Comander, suppose that PIN is also from Dysplay.
Whan i try to do Activate Teft Protection with Tech2 and Car PIN it says that i need to check CAN configuration.

I didnt do enything with dump form NCDC because it says on Tech2 that it is Delivery state status.

Tech2 must be up to date for NCDC2015

wbr

dexterhack88
1st March, 2020, 12:29 AM
Tech2 must be up to date for NCDC2015

wbr
any other way to marrie NCDC and display?

shooting
1st March, 2020, 08:56 AM
any other way to marrie NCDC and display?

Not that I know of, OPCOM only suppport upto NCDC2013

wbr