PDA

View Full Version : EDC17C46 probloems

Tosi79
6th February, 2020, 12:20 PM
Hello!

We have a problem with a Yeti ECU EDC17C46.

We read it with V54 Galletto without problems, first we read tprot v08 and then in boot mode we can get the ori "all read" file 2.112 kb. We loaded the remaped file based on the original, and the car starts but it stops suddenly. It don't seems a checksum fail because the car try to start.

We loaded again the ori file we get, and the V54 don't show any problem to write it again, but the car is doing the same, it starts but then stops, we have conection via OBD with VCDS and it shows some Injector fails that we didn't had.

We are crazy with this car, we write about 7-8 times the ori file and remap file with no succes, we are thinking that maybe the V54 is not writing properly. Or maybe the first read of the file was bad, but the remap company has confirmed that the ori file is ok.

Could someone please check the files for me with winols?

Any suggestion? We have no more ideas to check.

Thanks in advance.

jurebv
6th February, 2020, 12:22 PM
upload files

Tosi79
6th February, 2020, 12:27 PM
ORI file
(http://www.cargoequip.es/Yeti original_All.rar)http://www.cargoequip.es/Yeti original_All.rar

Remaped file

http://www.cargoequip.es/remap cks ok.rar

bobolin4o
6th February, 2020, 12:44 PM
I assume read/write with V54 in boot?
Damaged PCB... sorry!

naskochipa
6th February, 2020, 12:45 PM
Hello!

We have a problem with a Yeti ECU EDC17C46.

We read it with V54 Galletto without problems, first we read tprot v08 and then in boot mode we can get the ori "all read" file 2.112 kb. We loaded the remaped file based on the original, and the car starts but it stops suddenly. It don't seems a checksum fail because the car try to start.

We loaded again the ori file we get, and the V54 don't show any problem to write it again, but the car is doing the same, it starts but then stops, we have conection via OBD with VCDS and it shows some Injector fails that we didn't had.

We are crazy with this car, we write about 7-8 times the ori file and remap file with no succes, we are thinking that maybe the V54 is not writing properly. Or maybe the first read of the file was bad, but the remap company has confirmed that the ori file is ok.

Could someone please check the files for me with winols?

Any suggestion? We have no more ideas to check.

Thanks in advance.

Here I found your problem, try my file and report if everything is OK

TEST AND REPORT !!!!

pass-PM

vitaliyl
6th February, 2020, 12:47 PM
files is OK,
ecu were damaged during opening...

jurebv
6th February, 2020, 12:51 PM
winols show wrong checksums on both original and remap

try these 2 files (both ori), first try yeti1 , if it doesnt work try yeti2

Best Regards

kospoz
6th February, 2020, 12:59 PM
i had same problem with edc17c59 from opel ecu.Was pcb failure after opening.Try to start without the aluminum box this side with screw i believe that will be ok.

Tosi79
6th February, 2020, 01:11 PM
Thank you at all, I'm trying your files, I hope to solve it. But if it was a checksum fail the car don't do anything to start, isn't it?

Tosi79
6th February, 2020, 01:29 PM
I test it, but It don't start, but now the cooler fan is starting. And it don't show any engine fails on dashboard. I'm cheching with VCDS.

This file takes 22 minutes to write, and the others just 5.

Tosi79
6th February, 2020, 03:29 PM
No advance, anybody has more suggestions? We tested all your files but with no success, but it's true that the car is doing some different things.

With these new files the car stays with the cooler fan started, and we don't have OBD diagnosis connection, and before this file we had it.

Any suggestions? The PCB seems to be ok, and connection to read and write is really good.

bobolin4o
6th February, 2020, 03:39 PM
Any suggestions? The PCB seems to be ok, and connection to read and write is really good.

No matter what you think... the engine MUST start and work with the original file just fine... IF THE ECU IS OK PHYSICALLY!!!
I am not happy to said, but this always happens when someone want to earn easy money (or save it) without the right tools and/or knowledge!

jurebv
6th February, 2020, 03:40 PM
try to write with other tool, if still problems then ecu probably damaged on opening to boot

Tosi79
6th February, 2020, 03:55 PM
Thanks for your help anyway. Bad news if we have to change the ECU... There is any way to ensure that the ECU PCB is damaged?

vitaliyl
6th February, 2020, 05:22 PM
the dealer will tie without opening
or use the bootloader which will write without opening

Tosi79
12th February, 2020, 01:41 PM
Just wanted to inform that after a full check of the ECU, it is in good conditions.

As the technician told me, the problem is that the ori file we reed first time is with some errors, and for that the remaped one is also bad.

I have from internet the ORI file in FRF format, it is possible to write it back with Galletto v54? It is necessery to convert to ORI?

Thanks!

vitaliyl
12th February, 2020, 01:45 PM
not possible write FRF with galletto, use ODIS or VCP

Tosi79
12th February, 2020, 01:55 PM
And it is not possible to extract the ORI file from the FRF file to write it with EOBD2?

Tosi79
12th February, 2020, 01:56 PM
Is it possible with VCDS ?

vitaliyl
12th February, 2020, 03:02 PM
And it is not possible to extract the ORI file from the FRF file to write it with EOBD2?

write via OBD edc7c46 china galetto? - not possible :)
maybe write open ecu & bsl write

vitaliyl
12th February, 2020, 03:03 PM
Is it possible with VCDS ?
it's fantastic

Tosi79
12th February, 2020, 03:15 PM
Then it is possible to load the FRF original file with the VCDS cable? I cannot find information about it. If not I will try to find a VCP cable.

figani
12th February, 2020, 05:10 PM
Then it is possible to load the FRF original file with the VCDS cable? I cannot find information about it. If not I will try to find a VCP cable.

VCP, I think only...

vitaliyl
12th February, 2020, 05:40 PM
VCP, I think only... or passthru j2534 + odis

caja88
13th March, 2020, 10:12 PM
Got it working?

bobolin4o
14th March, 2020, 02:39 PM
Got it working?

Probably - not...

krzysdro1974
14th March, 2020, 11:51 PM
Why is your ori flasch file not 2048kB?
2.112kB is like backup or flasch + eeprom.

Kris