PDA

View Full Version : 2006 liberty SKIM pin code from hex dump.

swappart
8th February, 2020, 11:15 PM
Hi, I have a hex dump and need the pin code from it. It's from an 06 Jeep Liberty. It came from a junkyard and I don't have the VIN from the vehicle it came from. I don't know what SKIM version this is. I'd like to know which bits are the pin, and it would be great if someone had the conversion table. Any information you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

swappart
8th February, 2020, 11:24 PM
Here's the actual hex dump.

romucifer
8th February, 2020, 11:49 PM
hello iprog+ is pin 0203

swappart
9th February, 2020, 12:01 AM
Thank you so much. I'd still like to learn more about this, since I will encounter others like this eventually. Do you know what SKIM version it is, and which bits in the dump are the actual pin?

romucifer
9th February, 2020, 03:41 AM
Thank you so much. I'd still like to learn more about this, since I will encounter others like this eventually. Do you know what SKIM version it is, and which bits in the dump are the actual pin?
no sorry done with iprog script + jeep but with several dump and known pin code we must easily find the bytes of the pin code I don't think it's crypted I can be wrong the other members of the team will be able to confirm

swappart
9th February, 2020, 07:25 AM
You helped me a lot already. I have been researching the iProg+ since you gave me the pin. I have 5 other modules. I could get the dumps from them tomorrow. If you're interested, maybe we could figure out which bytes are the pin, then over time maybe a decoder could be made.

stoyanov
9th February, 2020, 08:39 AM
hello iprog+ is pin 0203

If this pin not work try 4125.

romucifer
9th February, 2020, 12:03 PM
If this pin not work try 4125.
sorry script iprog don't work ?
what use for this?
thank

swappart
9th February, 2020, 04:55 PM
I won't know if it works until next week. I'll definitely let you know.

swappart
9th February, 2020, 09:51 PM
Removed because it was incorrect