PDA

View Full Version : Help: How to repair MB W204 with MBstar C3

relysa
7th January, 2010, 08:52 AM
Hey guys,

i am new to here and i found that this is a very professional bbs, i want to know how to repair MB W204 with Mb star C3

When i try to use it, it ask me for a password, someone told me i need to go to develop system, but i have no idea.Please anyone knows tell me the details. I can share with you some softwares.
I have toyota TIS software ,but i am not sure if you will need .Any way, any reply will be highly appreciated.
:bounce:

relysa
7th January, 2010, 09:00 AM
i can also help you on peugeot key gen,just because i need to know this urgently.
in future i can share some softwares,hope can know some friends here

relysa
7th January, 2010, 09:41 AM
no one knows ?

russrace
7th January, 2010, 09:44 AM
Try starting the program via c:\programme\das\bin\das32r2

weryo
7th January, 2010, 06:34 PM
in version 0509 everything is working fine!
Downgrade your DAS system to 0509,...or use xentry diagnostics!

Qrius
7th January, 2010, 06:59 PM
in version 0509 everything is working fine!
Downgrade your DAS system to 0509,...or use xentry diagnostics!

Here is your solution :bounce:
don't forget to http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/images/styles/digital/buttons/post_thanks.gif (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/post_thanks.php?do=post_thanks_add&p=402097) him ;)

relysa
8th January, 2010, 04:02 AM
hey guys thank you for your kindly help.
as i have said i can share some software with you, can also help on the planet activation code caculation,if any one need, please send me message

SadCriss
8th January, 2010, 11:56 AM
Hey guys,

i am new to here and i found that this is a very professional bbs, i want to know how to repair MB W204 with Mb star C3

When i try to use it, it ask me for a password, someone told me i need to go to develop system, but i have no idea.Please anyone knows tell me the details. I can share with you some softwares.
I have toyota TIS software ,but i am not sure if you will need .Any way, any reply will be highly appreciated.
:bounce:

Depend on what you are try to do on the car.
you can use developer mode too but there are some menus what ask you for pasword too.
Atention!! Developer mode is whery dangerous you can damage whit it too if you not know 100% what you are doing.
Let me know what you are try to do on the car and maibe I can give to you some more help.

B.R