PDA

View Full Version : vvdi bmw or autohexII or bmw explorer

Asifmehmmod1
11th February, 2020, 09:01 PM
i am planing to make bmw keys.Which device is best between these 3 devices.
Experienced Advice is highly appericiated.
Thanks and reps.

qwojtus
11th February, 2020, 10:05 PM
I have all of them .... and some more. Once one failed then another one covering. Which is the best? It depends what are you doing and what is the software version.

The cheap onces will give you more troubles then those more expensive (for sure), however sometimes those expensive are unable to complete the job so you pull up those cheap china.

TERMINATOR1000
11th February, 2020, 10:18 PM
i am planing to make bmw keys.Which device is best between these 3 devices.
Experienced Advice is highly appericiated.
Thanks and reps.

Only for BMW keys business ? it's not an OBD2 job for all cars after 2008 updated !
autohexII or bmw explorer (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/#) are too expensive for only made keys

ghostrider72
11th February, 2020, 10:44 PM
I have VVDI and AH. You simply cannot compare them. Completely different tools

Dont take me wrong, vvdi is still decent tool if you do plenty of back up on bmw.

AH works fine for me. Support also great. If you in doubt they explain or fix it within a minutes. Had to use support once and can’t fault them.

Basically you get what you pay for. You cant just but Fiat and expect to have Mercedes quality [emoji38].

ray-ray
11th February, 2020, 10:52 PM
I also have them all but the best is Explorer by far.. ( for the smart person ) with very fast pc
Autohex ( for the not so smart person ) Ok PC will do.VVDI ( for the person is on a budget) acer pc

And don’t forget your motronics battery maintainer.

Asifmehmmod1
12th February, 2020, 08:09 PM
its good to buy autohexII with hex prog for decent amount.
VVdi bmw is still in development for advance features.
Bmw explorer is too expensive for me.
Thanks for all of your Support.