PDA

View Full Version : VW 1.9tdi bls problem ecu vs dsg signal

budG60
11th February, 2020, 10:57 PM
Hi all,
I have a 1.9tdi bls with dsg which runs fine when cold (good power and good dsg switching). It only smokes a bit at full throttle. But, when the engine becomes warm it looses power and the dsg goes to very high rpm before switching gear or sometimes it takes 10 seconds at high rpm before it switches gear. No dtc in ecu and gearbox. Can the dsg limit engine power or can something from the engine result in this shifting issue? Adaptations performed, dsg oil etc replaced, but no luck. Does anyone know which factors determine the shifting rpm of the dsg? Any suggestions or ideas?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk

tigri007
12th February, 2020, 12:26 AM
Hi all,
I have a 1.9tdi bls with dsg which runs fine when cold (good power and good dsg switching). It only smokes a bit at full throttle. But, when the engine becomes warm it looses power and the dsg goes to very high rpm before switching gear or sometimes it takes 10 seconds at high rpm before it switches gear. No dtc in ecu and gearbox. Can the dsg limit engine power or can something from the engine result in this shifting issue? Adaptations performed, dsg oil etc replaced, but no luck. Does anyone know which factors determine the shifting rpm of the dsg? Any suggestions or ideas?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk

If full throttle is normal in neutral gear. than you have problem with transmission most probably clutch. LAst test is replace the TCM

AVDigitale
12th February, 2020, 12:29 AM
is dsg7 speed DQ200 gearbox ,send me dtc from your gearbox

voltechcar
12th February, 2020, 09:41 AM
getribe problem, check clutch and mechatronics.

budG60
14th February, 2020, 10:52 PM
Dsg (6/dry) and engine both have no dtc's and axle speeds of dsg are fine. No strange dsg values to find. Are there any measuring block values to log to determine if the problem is coming from the dsg or engine?