PDA

View Full Version : Adaptation Immo to MED17.5 VAG

Alawigmx
13th February, 2020, 03:15 PM
The car is a Scirocco 2009, the original ECU had a fried Controller, so they just got an identical ECU, did Immo-off and installed it to be able to drive the car.

I have read the original ECU on bench aswell as read Immo data etc (its all in the attached zip).

After writing the complete KTAG read over to the new ECU, the Immobilizer Active message is on. Car starts for a second and just dies. Key is authorized etc (checked with VCDS) but Engine Start is not allowed. Im guessing that I need to adapt Immo to ECU but cannot seem to do it.

Can this be adapted or is it OTP? TC1766. Maybe someone can help with Checksum and Immo off for the new donor ECU?

The only difference I found between the Original ECU and the Donor ECU is;

SW upg.: 06J906026AR 2718 - Original (old ECU)

SW upg.: 06J906026AR 5271 - Donor ECU

ID and Serial/Part numbers are all in ZIP, including immo data. Cluster is a Micronas.

Alawigmx
13th February, 2020, 05:30 PM
Read EEPROM and Flash again if anyone can help with checksum and immo off, would be really thankful. Attached.

pouleddy
13th February, 2020, 06:31 PM
HI, here is your request...

Alawigmx
13th February, 2020, 07:15 PM
Same. Car starts for 1 sec and stops.

zs2018
14th February, 2020, 04:53 AM
The car is a Scirocco 2009, the original ECU had a fried Controller, so they just got an identical ECU, did Immo-off and installed it to be able to drive the car.

I have read the original ECU on bench aswell as read Immo data etc (its all in the attached zip).

After writing the complete KTAG read over to the new ECU, the Immobilizer Active message is on. Car starts for a second and just dies. Key is authorized etc (checked with VCDS) but Engine Start is not allowed. Im guessing that I need to adapt Immo to ECU but cannot seem to do it.

Can this be adapted or is it OTP? TC1766. Maybe someone can help with Checksum and Immo off for the new donor ECU?

The only difference I found between the Original ECU and the Donor ECU is;

SW upg.: 06J906026AR 2718 - Original (old ECU)

SW upg.: 06J906026AR 5271 - Donor ECU

ID and Serial/Part numbers are all in ZIP, including immo data. Cluster is a Micronas.

can i help you if you have odis or fvdi or vvdi2 or avdi

pouleddy
14th February, 2020, 07:43 AM
Hi, write back the files of donor ecu and after write my loaded file and let us know the result.

tothzsolt
14th February, 2020, 09:45 AM
Alawigmx

hi ori ecu all data ok eprom and flash .new ecu data not ok how ori eeprom????

ori ecu ori eeprom 2 solution virgin and immo off

test and report
for clone ecu send new ecu ori eeprom

thnx..........pass pm for help
(https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/479530-Alawigmx)