PDA

View Full Version : Dash Dump PIN replace...

dotsik11
14th February, 2020, 08:22 AM
Hi!
I need to Edit (Replace) PIN in dashboard eeprom dump.
---
Car: Skoda Fabia Mk2 / 1.2 / 2008 / Petrol
Dashboard: 5J0920810B
EPROM: 93C86
---
Current PIN: 06894
Modify PIN: 04633
---
Thanks in advance.​

brend
14th February, 2020, 08:38 AM
Which problem you have?
Why need login replace?

Mooti
14th February, 2020, 09:05 AM
If you have both pin codes then you should not have a problem by adding a dashboard

dotsik11
14th February, 2020, 09:42 AM
Tested all possible equipment of various brands. Key binding takes place with these logins, but does not pass authorization in order to enter channel 21 or 50 - Disconnection (connection lost). It is not clear what the problem is... It was decided to replace the login in a new dashboard and bind up the keys. Yesterday spent half a day but without result...
The idea is either to change the pin either in the engine ECU or in the dash so that they to be the same ... a really different way does not help. I do not want to touch the engine ECU, I decided to change the PIN in the dash, think it's easier.

HELP Please if you can edit my dump...
Thanks in advance.

brend
14th February, 2020, 12:05 PM
I think problem why not work chanel 50 ,probably different immo type.This dash have 2 type immo.

Read ecu eep and load in this thread........

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php/178-IMMO

Tested all possible equipment of various brands. Key binding takes place with these logins, but does not pass authorization in order to enter channel 21 or 50 - Disconnection (connection lost). It is not clear what the problem is... It was decided to replace the login in a new dashboard and bind up the keys. Yesterday spent half a day but without result...
The idea is either to change the pin either in the engine ECU or in the dash so that they to be the same ... a really different way does not help. I do not want to touch the engine ECU, I decided to change the PIN in the dash, think it's easier.

HELP Please if you can edit my dump...
Thanks in advance.

dotsik11
14th February, 2020, 12:26 PM
I think problem why not work chanel 50 ,probably different immo type.This dash have 2 type immo.

Read ecu eep and load in this thread........

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php/178-IMMO
Go reading. But I know solution for me - edit my dump...
Can you help with edit dump or help find PIN location in dump?