PDA

View Full Version : EDC17CP14 - CR140 - DPF Off Solution

oh0809
14th February, 2020, 09:45 PM
Hi there,

I am looking at making a DPF off solution for this file.

I believe I have located the DPF/FAP switches at BFB53 and BFB54.

DPF/FAP maps appear to be at BF1FC, BEF86 and BF472 but the values in those maps do not seem to make much sense?

The car has the DPF deleted as well as the EGR blocked off. I am trying to locate the correct maps to zero out the EGR, also I am trying to locate the check engine code switches for both lambda sensors, both pressure sensors, the three egt probes and the exhaust flap since they are all disconnected with this downpipe.

Any guidence would be greatly appreciated. Attached is the stock read from the car.

https://mega.nz/#!UUkjhKga!q5FxKrMxb4sgIGIh09rrZJ0_ahBj4uuUK2e5p-Y9OQg

Cheers,

oh0809
14th February, 2020, 09:49 PM
I got this tune from an aquaintance supposed to be "Stage 2" with DPF off ect.

However when flashed, the cooling fans run all the time and idle is also a little high.

And still have CEL codes for P0135 and P0141.

https://mega.nz/#!UM8RmCoY!GIPHrODS0KwceoVkAt0pvgNmisLKRmPMn9CSLv9 VdOM

chrisimerk
14th February, 2020, 10:21 PM
the suppose stage 2 file you have provided is no way a stage 2 tune more of a poorly made stage 1

oh0809
14th February, 2020, 10:23 PM
That was what it looked like to me too when I looked through it in WinOLS. I have very minimal experiance with the TDI platform though, mainly focused on the MED9.1 and DQ250 found in the mk5 gti.

oh0809
14th February, 2020, 10:39 PM
if anyone happens to have a good map pack/ols file/damos for this ecu and would be willing to share it for me to learn from, I would love to see it.

oh0809
14th February, 2020, 11:54 PM
Is anyone able to help with the DPF/EGR off tune? I'm kind of in a bind and need to get the car up and running properly, at least without the fans running all the time. Its cold here as its winter now, and the car never gets warm with this crappy tune on it.

Charlie20v
15th February, 2020, 12:18 AM
I've been trying to do the same on my EDC17CP04 but cant seem to find anyone to help me. I have paid a local tuning garage to do a stage 1 with dpf, egr, swirl flap delete which seems to be working but I'd still like to learn. I could send you my original + the 'stage 1' I paid for to see if you can work out what has been changed if that's any help

oh0809
15th February, 2020, 12:42 AM
I've been trying to do the same on my EDC17CP04 but cant seem to find anyone to help me. I have paid a local tuning garage to do a stage 1 with dpf, egr, swirl flap delete which seems to be working but I'd still like to learn. I could send you my original + the 'stage 1' I paid for to see if you can work out what has been changed if that's any help

If you could that would be incredably helpful. Maybe I figure it out and help both of us.

Charlie20v
17th February, 2020, 11:44 AM
If you could that would be incredably helpful. Maybe I figure it out and help both of us.

I've been playing around on the 'v2017.05' tool with your stock file, I dont know if the files are any good?

You'll need to correct checksums before writing to a vehicle.