PDA

View Full Version : 120d M47 current tune

vizzkidd6
14th February, 2020, 09:50 PM
Hi :)

Can someone have a look at my current tune that a local tuner has done. Does it look good? and also is it possible to have more power

Thank you!

vizzkidd6
14th February, 2020, 09:51 PM
Current tune has EGR delete, Flaps delete, stage 1 and Hardcut at the end of every gear and 3500 hardcut on idle

chrisimerk
14th February, 2020, 10:08 PM
post ori as well?

Johnwick88
14th February, 2020, 10:24 PM
Hi :)

Can someone have a look at my current tune that a local tuner has done. Does it look good? and also is it possible to have more power

Thank you!
I check it , Is not bad but i dont like and Yes you can have more power.

vizzkidd6
14th February, 2020, 10:39 PM
See below for original.

Can a lot more power be had or just a small amount. The car is stock otherwise

chrisimerk
14th February, 2020, 11:11 PM
See below for original.

here you go should be more responsive and more power through out the rev range test and report
pass in pm

Johnwick88
15th February, 2020, 10:11 AM
See below for original.

Remember, a tuner who can do his job does not need the original file to understand what has been changed. If you need clarification you can contact me safely.
B.Regards

chrisimerk
15th February, 2020, 01:10 PM
Remember, a tuner who can do his job does not need the original file to understand what has been changed. If you need clarification you can contact me safely.
B.Regards

John I asked for original as it makes my job alot easier as i tune it from scratch instead of trying to find his mistakes? if he didn't have it I would have still done it anyway also you ask me for launch control on bmw and vag as obviously you didn't know how to do it and I helped you then you have the decency to slander me hinting I'm not a proper tuner lol well I won't be helping you in the near future I know where I stand here with a few members including you
Have a nice day

Johnwick88
15th February, 2020, 05:00 PM
I don't remember asking for anything, usually I don't ask and when I ask nobody was able to help me for free. Anyway I don't need your help sleep peacefully.

chrisimerk
15th February, 2020, 05:24 PM
lol you ask for launch control on a bmw from me dont try lie about it mate now i know you use my solution to help others do you not?
plus your bit of a shit guy slandering me when i have helped you in the past no respect for dk users whats so ever bye....

Johnwick88
15th February, 2020, 07:16 PM
I didn't slander you, I just said that a good tuner doesn't need an original file to see what has been done to a mapping, then you are a great tuner, because you waste your time, run to your customers to make great you work for them. Don't waste my time answering that I don't even know you. I don't reply anymore.

vizzkidd6
16th February, 2020, 05:13 PM
here you go should be more responsive and more power through out the rev range test and report
pass in pm

Hi Chris, this is so much better :) thank you can you read your pm please

vizzkidd6
16th February, 2020, 05:18 PM
This is file with the correct hard cut. Could you make the same changes on this file Thanks :)

chrisimerk
16th February, 2020, 06:58 PM
This is file with the correct hard cut. Could you make the same changes on this file Thanks :)

here you go mate

pass in pm