PDA

View Full Version : Opel Agila CD30 Radio swap problem

sasy90
15th February, 2020, 08:25 AM
Hi to all
I've a Opel Agila that after turn off key , after around 15mins the radio turn on and drain battery. I think that radio is broken. I want replace it with one used. I put used radio in car and works , but in display i see " Display Safe" . How can i solve this problem? Someone can help me please?
I read 95640 of ori radio and used radio. I don't have code of both.
Thanks in advance

Mooti
15th February, 2020, 08:39 AM
ORI 1438
USED 1974

sasy90
15th February, 2020, 08:42 AM
I need to put radio used on car and insert code of used radio? How can i insert it?

shooting
15th February, 2020, 09:08 AM
Hi to all
I've a Opel Agila that after turn off key , after around 15mins the radio turn on and drain battery. I think that radio is broken. I want replace it with one used. I put used radio in car and works , but in display i see " Display Safe" . How can i solve this problem? Someone can help me please?
I read 95640 of ori radio and used radio. I don't have code of both.
Thanks in advance

Use this dump in your new radio and all will work

wbr

sasy90
15th February, 2020, 09:14 AM
Problem solved!
This is procedure:
-Put the original CD30 in the car, with opcom/tech2 deactivate theft protection with original code. Cd30 will beep.
-Put the used CD30 in the car , activate theft protection with code of used radio.
-Display safe will disappeared.

Thanks

shooting
15th February, 2020, 09:24 AM
Problem solved!
This is procedure:
-Put the original CD30 in the car, with opcom/tech2 deactivate theft protection with original code. Cd30 will beep.
-Put the used CD30 in the car , activate theft protection with code of used radio.
-Display safe will disappeared.

Thanks

It's not the correct way but does work, but now you have a different pin code to your car.....

wbr