PDA

View Full Version : Need EDC17CP14 (CJAA) CR140 DPF/EGR Off

oh0809
15th February, 2020, 02:34 PM
Hey guys,

In a little bind here, my daily driver is down for the count. Need help disabling the DPF and EGR in my stock tune. I bought a tune of an idividual and it is terrible, CEL codes for numerous sensors and the cooling fans run all the time so it never even gets warm.

The downpipe/DPF delete I used (Black Haze Workshop) deletes the dpf, both cats, the exhaust flap, both lambda sensors, all three egt probes, both pressure sensors and the exhaust flap.

Here is the link to the orignal read from my ecu (using KTAG with bootmode tricore and GTP). Don't worry abour checksums as KTAG takes care of that. https://mega.nz/#!UUkjhKga!q5FxKrMxb4sgIGIh09rrZJ0_ahBj4uuUK2e5p-Y9OQg

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreaciated, I need to get this car back on the road asap. Not looking for any performance gains just the stock tune deleted.

Cheers guys.

momogsm
15th February, 2020, 05:20 PM
HI

DPF OFF, EGR OFF, CHECKSUM CORRECTED

PASS IN PM

REPORT BACK

THANKS

naskochipa
15th February, 2020, 05:52 PM
Hey guys,

In a little bind here, my daily driver is down for the count. Need help disabling the DPF and EGR in my stock tune. I bought a tune of an idividual and it is terrible, CEL codes for numerous sensors and the cooling fans run all the time so it never even gets warm.

The downpipe/DPF delete I used (Black Haze Workshop) deletes the dpf, both cats, the exhaust flap, both lambda sensors, all three egt probes, both pressure sensors and the exhaust flap.

Here is the link to the orignal read from my ecu (using KTAG with bootmode tricore and GTP). Don't worry abour checksums as KTAG takes care of that. https://mega.nz/#!UUkjhKga!q5FxKrMxb4sgIGIh09rrZJ0_ahBj4uuUK2e5p-Y9OQg

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreaciated, I need to get this car back on the road asap. Not looking for any performance gains just the stock tune deleted.

Cheers guys.

Thanks And Reputation

Pass-PM

oh0809
15th February, 2020, 06:21 PM
Hello, I appreciate your response! Did this also code out all the related CEL codes? Also please could you post without corrected Checksums since KTAG does them automatically and if I load a file with pre-corrected checksums it sometimes causes error. Thank you!!

HI

DPF OFF, EGR OFF, CHECKSUM CORRECTED

PASS IN PM

REPORT BACK

THANKS

oh0809
15th February, 2020, 06:21 PM
Hello! Thank you for your response!! Does this also code out all related CEL codes for the missing sensors? Thank you!!

Thanks And Reputation

Pass-PM

momogsm
15th February, 2020, 06:26 PM
Hello, I appreciate your response! Did this also code out all the related CEL codes? Also please could you post without corrected Checksums since KTAG does them automatically and if I load a file with pre-corrected checksums it sometimes causes error. Thank you!!
HI

DPF OFF, EGR OFF, WITHOUT CHECKSUM

SAME PASS

REPORT BACK

THANKS