PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes ML230

blakcspot
7th January, 2010, 06:11 PM
Hi! i'm trying to fix one immo from an Mercedes ML 230 year 98 the car had some electrical problems with battery shortcut's and from that point the engine doesn't start, i'm trying to re-program de immo i have been reading about that, and some vito, sprinter, E Class, have the same immo, just for info the car key of this Mercedes ML is a simple key not a IR-KEY.

if some one any info :p

Thanks in ADVANCE

obdmaster
7th January, 2010, 06:18 PM
Just a thought if battery is bit flat on mercedes, the ecu wont let car crank at all, remove negative charge battery. replace negative and try again. just a thought though m8.

Dajan2009
7th January, 2010, 10:49 PM
the car had some electrical problems with battery shortcut's and from that point the engine doesn't start
Are you telling us that somebody messed around the battery, a shortcut maybe killed the ecu, and you want to start the car doing immo off without even doing basic diagnostics?:afraid:
Just asking, dont shoot at me :)

na337
17th January, 2010, 09:46 PM
doesnt crank?or it does crank but doesnt start. i never worked on a 230 ml.we dont have it in u.s. but u say ure key is simple key. but does it look like a mickey mouse when u hold it up. if it does then u have imobilizer. n i believe ures should just a smaller engine.

Meat-Head
17th January, 2010, 10:06 PM
Just a thought if battery is bit flat on mercedes, the ecu wont let car crank at all, remove negative charge battery. replace negative and try again. just a thought though m8.

Yes if could remeber on what it was, agree with that 100%

Dajan2009
18th January, 2010, 01:40 AM
True, MB won't crank if voltage is under 11 volts. But, it would make a sound like it will crank for a piece of second.
@blackspot is the car not-cranking or cranking but not starting?
Cheers

blakcspot
19th January, 2010, 03:26 PM
True, MB won't crank if voltage is under 11 volts. But, it would make a sound like it will crank for a piece of second.
@blackspot is the car not-cranking or cranking but not starting?
Cheers

Hi guys sorry for the time to say something the car is not cranking, and the battery shows 11.25v its already charging for experiment again, i have been trying to see all modules with the DAS, and i found all modules OK but when i try to do one by on and i found this error key not work properly. I have try to program a key with DAS but is not possible because that key is the first key and its bloq i cant program any more.

agabna
24th November, 2010, 11:27 PM
Hi! i'm trying to fix one immo from an Mercedes ML 230 year 98 the car had some electrical problems with battery shortcut's and from that point the engine doesn't start, i'm trying to re-program de immo i have been reading about that, and some vito, sprinter, E Class, have the same immo, just for info the car key of this Mercedes ML is a simple key not a IR-KEY.

if some one any info :p

Thanks in ADVANCE

if any shorutcuts happend in the battery befor switch igntion on !!
all the ecu will be off but the AAM will be damge and all other ecu will be working
with das you have to check the AAM if it still working our dead if no connection with it then change it
the cost is 286 euro for new one
if it working go to actual vale and check if it can recognise the transponder key no our it cannt detect it

then try to repair the AAM

if u need more inforamtion i can help u because i have the same car at my workshop with the same problem wdb163163 1A