PDA

View Full Version : VAG EDC16 LUNCH CONTROL

naskochipa
18th February, 2020, 03:29 PM
Lunch control 2500RPM Anyone can do it i will be grateful thanks and reputation will be given )Anyone can do it i will be grateful thanks and reputation will be given )

AVDigitale
18th February, 2020, 04:46 PM
too much asking for help friend :) for what are all this cars for customers or for self ??? if it for customers very fast you will be rich every day asking for files :)

chrisimerk
18th February, 2020, 05:33 PM
this ecu very easy to do launch control one of the easiest actually

naskochipa
18th February, 2020, 07:38 PM
too much asking for help friend :) for what are all this cars for customers or for self ??? if it for customers very fast you will be rich every day asking for files :)

Now I want to ask you something you post only some stupid comedians and you argue with me I don't know why I help a lot here and you can at least refute me that I want files log in to my account and see for yourself and then talk the car is a client of course there is nothing to lie to you I didn't have a computer in myself so I posted the file here this ECU is very easy for LC and everyone knows it thanks for the help I already did it myself

naskochipa
18th February, 2020, 07:40 PM
this ecu very easy to do launch control one of the easiest actually

You must be kidding me as much as I already did, thank you and for your help you are very helpful :)

chrisimerk
18th February, 2020, 08:21 PM
You must be kidding me as much as I already did, thank you and for your help you are very helpful :)

i was just saying its easy to do mate sorry if i offended you lol i was going to make it for you but now i see you have done it yourself

AVDigitale
18th February, 2020, 08:32 PM
you don't have laptop with you and you like to flash car with what???? :D

naskochipa
18th February, 2020, 08:44 PM
you don't have laptop with you and you like to flash car with what???? :D

Are you stupid or stupid are you going where I said I would record the car today the car is in my service and I will write tomorrow I don't know why you are arguing with me :)

AVDigitale
18th February, 2020, 09:15 PM
you are very funny ,understand now all ,if not solved buy file and don't waste time :D

naskochipa
18th February, 2020, 09:23 PM
you are very funny ,understand now all ,if not solved buy file and don't waste time :D

You are a very weird dumb person you don't understand what I'm saying and you talk more than you need to talk more than you help success you need

flag
18th February, 2020, 09:32 PM
i hate to discuss without profit, if someone can help this guys ok, if not, no need to discus in vain or to calculate how much money he profit or why he sell files that get here for free, if he get file for free and sell them, good for him, he don't force anyone to do file for free, is not out of rules to ask file for free. for example sometimes i help for free sometimes not. its my choice but i can't tell to anyone why you get file for free and sell, how much you earn ecc

naskochipa
18th February, 2020, 09:34 PM
i hate to discuss without profit, if someone can help this guys ok, if not, no need to discus in vain or to calculate how much money he profit or why he sell files that get here for free, if he get file for free and sell them, good for him, he don't force anyone to do file for free, is not out of rules to ask file for free. for example sometimes i help for free sometimes not. its my choice but i can't tell to anyone why you get file for free and sell, how much you earn ecc

I agree with you but AVD constantly posts stupid comments or says I can do it and it doesn't do anything to help me not only comment on annoying people here

AVDigitale
18th February, 2020, 10:39 PM
this is not for helping he is playing game with us ,asking for file and laptop is not to him ,second i like to help people here but why to help him when everyday posting file and make file for others pop corn,tuning ,egr ,dpf launch, but don't make files for himself and ask for free i don't understand that
best regards other time i don't speak anymore for nothing