PDA

View Full Version : Stage 1 308 I'm looking for help on stage 1!!

Fronzies
18th February, 2020, 07:11 PM
hi guys I ask you experts, I'm going crazy on this car, I can't have enough "push" power. I tried several stages but nobody satisfied me so I ask you to help me in a stage 1 with a lot of power. For the dpf off and egr off I already have a working solution I attach the original file.

chrisimerk
18th February, 2020, 08:41 PM
hi guys I ask you experts, I'm going crazy on this car, I can't have enough "push" power. I tried several stages but nobody satisfied me so I ask you to help me in a stage 1 with a lot of power. For the dpf off and egr off I already have a working solution I attach the original file.

here you test and report
pass in pm

Fronzies
18th February, 2020, 09:16 PM
here you test and report
pass in pmthanks friend, in a few days I will load it and tell you how it goes! Thanks again it will also be an excellent study file

Fronzies
20th February, 2020, 10:04 PM
here you test and report
pass in pm

hello friend I have seen your stage now, thanks but there are no maps in 2D for a lot of power, however I will the text tomorrow and I will tell you, I already have other stages made by me like yours.

chrisimerk
20th February, 2020, 11:00 PM
no worries if your looking for more power that i can do also

Fronzies
20th February, 2020, 11:27 PM
hello friend here is this and my step in 2D, the car does not have much power (MECHANICAL MOTOR OK) not so if I found lambda and IQ limit in 2D. I can't even calculate the advances, having no OFFICIAL ECM. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME IN THIS STAGE WITH A LOT OF POWER.

Fronzies
20th February, 2020, 11:29 PM
no worries if your looking for more power that i can do also

hi friend look at my test