PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone... Merc edc16+ checksum error on the flash... The am29bl802cb flash is br

eepromdom
20th February, 2020, 04:22 PM
The software version is 1037372442. Does anyone have an original map file for me? Since the mpc and serial dont show checksum error...only the flash does.. But its broken.I had to replace it but have no file to write in to it since I could not extract from broken flash... I replaced with different as version slightly different part no but same engine size for 115 vito. I need to rewrite flash only with original map file... Some idiot destroyed it when trying a mapping mod... Many many thanks and rep in advance! New flash replaced shows checksum error gone... But wrong sw version... Your help is most valuable and appreciated! Kindest regards and blessings for favour from our heavenly father to forward your business and all you touch may be successful. If I have any files(immo off, airbag off files database...etc im happy to help) thank you..

koira
20th February, 2020, 04:35 PM
Here you go.

techcar1992
20th February, 2020, 04:37 PM
here please thanks and reputation

eepromdom
21st February, 2020, 04:42 PM
here please thanks and reputationYou da man... Thanks buddy! Winols genuine ori. File works... Checksum error fixed! I took a am29bl802cb off another vito ecu(different software version no) didn't expect the maps version to interfere with start error function... Are sw versions relative to differently coded systems with different eis, steering lock bcm(Sam) etc? Looks that way. 2.2l map with different sw version kills the car... No crank... But your file cranks and runs... I thought since its only maps.. It shouldnt matter... So we learn... Thanks once again. Dont stress to call on me for immo solutions and repairs advice...